Creating a complete 3DUK content bundle. Offering coins up inside!!

Home Page Forums Request Creating a complete 3DUK content bundle. Offering coins up inside!!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Dynasty
    Participant
    PerfectZer0
    Participant

He who should not be named...lol, love it!

Sheila
    Participant

I cannot believe that the vendor is selling characters for upwards of 40$ and more?? If I'm honest the texture files are of poor quality. Just a random guess - Are ROMFX and 3DUK same? Maybe I'm wrong here, but the pattern seems so similar.
    Never mind.

NobunagaOda
    Participant

Zero, a question: those gifs you used, were they made from the game or was it done by someone else? I used to know a webpage with an animator who did life scenes of Max and Chloe, rather funny. I lost it though.

AnjaBear

Does this 3DUK make any MALE characters at all? or are they all females???

I get PMs every single day with threats from various RenderHub vendors all of whom are blatantly ripping game characters and selling them on RenderHub and even going so far as to make their promos with THE MARVEL LOGO ON THEM !!!

BlopBlopFish (now BigMadBruh on RH) is on this site, as are Bulgaria (store was pulled down) and 3DUK and ROMFX and Checkertoo (on DeviantArt). The loudest complainers who actually dare to tell me THEY ARE THE COPYRIGHT OWNERS - REMOVE X from your BLOG... were Bulgaria and 3DUK. However, BlopBlopFish (BigMadBruh) and Checkertoo haven't been inhumane or vulgar or threatening so we can leave them alone for now.

I'd be very interested in helping out with hosting a storage location for the files if the OP wants a ZoneGFX Mod like me to help out.

That way if the item gets torn up by 3DUK, I'd have a safe copy somewhere they'd never be able to get at it.

Let me know.

I only look for the MALE characters and have a long list of G8 and G8.1M males I'd like BUT they are all dead in the BLOG and get pulled off super fast.

So I am left HIGH AND DRY in this scenario when it comes to decent 3D males from Games.

This little war is brilliant. I'm not sure if many of you remember that I am the AnjaBear from EMULE, EDONKEY, and later GFXPEERS, GFXDOMAIN, and KATFILES. So maybe many of you actually have been friends with me in the past 20 years or so.

Cheers,
    AnjaBear

@perfectzer0

Katy
    Participant
    Dynasty
    Participant

@AnjaBear Yes, he does male characters, but most ports are female. Here's his vendor page:
    https://www.renderhub.com/3duk

Dynasty
    Participant

I still need
    Kate Marsh
    Rachel Amber
    Life Is Strange - Young Max Caulfield
    Life Is Strange - Young Chloe Price
    Life Is Strange - Pompidou
    Life Is Strange - Chris Eriksen For G8M
    SF Poison For G8F

please PM me if you have them.

wiseowlbear
    Participant

I am speechless but with tears in my eyes (from laughter) for the fluctuations in the prices of some characters ...
    And now some, with THAT quality, have been fired up to 80-100 dollars, out of any sensible market in order to hinder and therefore slow down the publication of the Bundle of this thread!

@perfectzer0
    I wouldn't take reaching the target number too seriously...
    in the Bundle you could put the characters you have collected and the missing ones you throw in irony ... Some funny images, like:
    shaggy-rogers-100.jpg

YanOma
    Participant

@anjabear Shame that they are like that. I actually liked their version of LOL Caitlyn that I got from someone here so much, that I bought a copy for myself off Forender to support BBF. The quality was just great. That they're the type of person to get all pissy and demanding will make me think twice about supporting them in the future.

project x
    Participant

if someone gets loli max and chloe, please tell me if the hairs are rigged. otherwise they are useless to me.
    sort of. i dont remember if they are rigged in the game but ive seen animations where their heads bob....... back and forth, and the hairs move accordingly.

blender models most likely. i dont use blender so im stuck with daz.
    though im slowly learning blender.

as for chris eriksen, im on the fence. shinteo's model has some issues, BUT it has gen mats. this ultima gal is such a pervert! (i found her pixiv, and sure enough several pics of chris) im sure this version doesnt. but it does have the full captain spirit costume.
    ie, the painted on "mask"

BlopBlopFish
    Participant

@Yanoma I do not appropriate the intellectual property of the development studios. And I'm not saying that I own the images of the original characters. I own only the files that I create when transferring a character, which allow him to work in the Daz studio and all that. I am asking to remove the files from the blog for the reason that if they are there, then I will not be able to continue to do transfers, they are liked by many. I do not forbid anyone to exchange them on a request basis. This is the oldest content sharing site. And from his blog, other pirate sites start distributing content. I didn't ask you to buy it on the forender, for what?
    To reproach me later? Just don't post it on the blog. This is the only support I need from the users of this site.

KonoDioDa
    Participant

OK. After reading the complains towards this site with PORTED characters (really...). Enough of this nonsense...

Porting a character or ripping with a tool and claiming 100$ for it (or less) its fucking shameless. And for the ones that are doing this and stealing money of people who isn't aware that you're not sculpting a single thing there, I beg you to stop or at least stop complaninings here. Several "3D artists" (Ha!) who never dare to touch an organic sculpting software in their life claiming for rights, please, be humble. What you're doing is STEAL. That's RIPPPING characters with an external tool from existing games and porting to DAZ. Do you want to talk about copyright? OK. Let's talk about it.

Let's put things like they are in a professional environment to avoid false arguments: RIPPING a 3D model in any format from a copyrighted game with any external software/script and tweak/use in other softwares AND make profit of it its NOT LEGAL, end of story. Cry or accept it, I don't care but this is the how the things works.

BlopBlopFish
    Participant

@Davizca87 If you think it's an easy task. Do it yourself. Don't use someone else's transfers. In any case, the transfer is a job whats done. Any work is paid. You don't come to the store for bread and ask for it for free. Just because the grain is created by nature for free and you don’t say that the farmer who grew this grain and made bread out of it is a thief

KonoDioDa
    Participant

First of all. It's not matter if it's easy task or not, what really matters if that's is NOT LEGAL. What's so hard to undestand here? Or is it you don't want to hear it? I can't stop except laughting when pirates tell other pirates (demands!) not to pirate their products. NONSENSE. Sorry mate, you can't make any profit of any SF model (or any 3D format) converted to Daz cause you're breaking the copryight in the process.

This is OK if you're not making a single $ (Aka for hobby) with that but if you're getting any money for it... I'd try to be very careful since anyone could sue you and more the marks who those rights belong to. Trust me.

Second. Please, don't compare me the job of adjust textures (which appear chaotic after the extract has been done), weight them, the T-Posing and that sort of things to actual and real professionals like Rafael Grasetti, Hossein Diba, Frank Tzeng, etc. are doing which is spend more than 50 hours finding references, sculpting the model, doing the texturing and even rigging. Sorry but it's not a thing you can't compare and well, this second is LEGAL and they can sell their products as they want and the first is NOT LEGAL if you're getting a single $.

"In any case, the transfer is a job whats done. Any work is paid"

Ok. And what happens when I steal a TV from a shop and I sell it in other market? My job is also that. Steal that TV and sell it in other market. Changing the stickers of the TV won't make that wasn't being stolen. Just to clarify.

Anyways, the point is clear and was before this comment. I don't want to fight anyone, just wanted to expose how a lot of "3D artist" are stealing and even claiming for rights. Good luck with it.

Peace!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
  • The forum ‘Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like