Creating a complete 3DUK content bundle. Offering coins up inside!!

Home Page Forums Request Creating a complete 3DUK content bundle. Offering coins up inside!!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    PerfectZer0
    Participant

Hummmm,

I know the tool has not been dumb enough to mess with my links again. Would hate to go start ruining all his new posted inventory as a quick history lesson.

Careful @3dUK.... be very careful indeed my PIRATE hypocrite friend!

Anyways, try these...

https://userscloud.com/4mae9jq5ziwk

https://fastupload.io/en/PaEkcNbrRQjyJz7/file

wideload
    Participant

@PerfectZer0

Not that it matters now but I don't recall Sherry Birkin being in the earlier links. I think you sent her out with the other new models at that time, via PM, but I don't remember a public link. I could be completely wrong though, memory is fuzzy these days.

It doesn't surprise me that FUK3D hasn't done anything. They were always more of an annoying yapping dog than anyone with any bite. All their talk of bringing in the authorities was clearly bollox and fake. They haven't even continued with their delusional ramblings on their DA page.
    It's kind of a pity that they're such an arsehole. Their stuff has improved and if Shaggy had remained a reasonable price, I would have bought him as I'm really struggling with the eyes on my version, which is why I haven't uploaded it yet. Everything else is done. Now I don't think I'll ever get his version, maybe if it was a few quid.

Be well.

matsuu3d
    Participant

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing. ^^

PerfectZer0
    Participant

@Wideload,

Yea, you may be right, I think she was a side link I used. Perhaps inside the "New Arrivals" links.

I also agree on the tool, and his recent actions. I have kept a sharp eye on his item movements here on the site as well. Hopefully we just motivated him to get more serious on his content and allow us to be his personal commercials as stated many times before.

Can you package up Shaggy and send me a link in PM? Let a second set of eyes look at the file...maybe I will see something your accidently overlooking? I am no pro character creator yet, but I do have a few useful tidbits of knowledge I can apply as I look over Shaggy.

Just let me know my friend.

@Matsuu3d

No problem. Happy to help.

project x
    Participant

damn, that link for cassie is down

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Do you need her @project5?

project x
    Participant

not right now,as well as the majority of his ports, but id rather have them to use in comissions

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Hello everyone. I do hope all is well for you. I am not going to be long here, So please grant me as moment to speak with you.

It seems the tool has hit my links in here, so most are prolly dead, but none the less, the bundle is still out and there is Nada the tool can do. I will offer one warning here and now.

Move on bro! Go back to your hole and pedal your stolen game rips, but DO NOT f**K with MY shit again! I already have quite a few of your new models, and I AM being nice here, I am NOT releasing them....Keep it up and I drop ANOTHER 20 new just to re educate you on who is who in this universe we both occupy. Funny part is I have not even asked yet I get FREE models of yours monthly. Want proof?

ok.

Ladies and gents, boys and girls, allow me to introduce to you the LATEST gifts to add into the Bundle of BUNDLES.... I was told it was a pay it forwards, so I to shall do the same....

Life Is Strange - Young Chloe Price

AND...

Life Is Strange - Young Max Caulfield

Please help me in offering these little ladies a warm welcome into the bundle house.

Want them for yourself....

Try these links....

Remember the FILE HOSTS can be sketchy in here, USE caution, and ONLY download actual file named...

Young Chloe&Max.rar
    that was...
    Young Chloe&Max.rar
    Young Chloe&Max.rar
    Young Chloe&Max.rar

GOT IT!?

DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY EXE or other BS misdirect the host sites try to use.

Download now

Download NOW

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!

OK peoples. I am off. ENJOY!

PS.

Demi and Cassie can be located here

Demi and Cassie

czarpower
    Participant

Dear Santa,

I wanted you to know that I have been a very good little boy this year. I have played nice with bad boy little dolls and completed all my chores that my mommy and daddy asked. I also got good grades on my report card and I hope you saw that.

This year for Halloween, I don’t want much, but a few new dolls from the bad boy.

Anything you want to bring me would be nice. I can’t wait till you come.

Since your last visit the bad boy ate most of the chocolate chip cookies you laid out for us, and I hope you could bring more new dolls again this year. Santa, I have waited all year for you to come. I made sure my chimney is clean so you won’t get your suit dirty when you come down.

Love,
    czarpower

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Ho, Ho, Hooooo....Holy HELL Batman!

What a laugh I got reading this.

Although, I am not for sure but I will need to get Ma' to look over the naughty/Nice list. I am sure I seen the name on one or the other.

mxyzptlk
    Participant

Those went down quick, lol. Only one is still working now

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Well we know how the old saying goes...Once a tool ...

Always a tOoL, no matter how "Dumbed up" it may be.

I still just used the tool as I shoveled a bit more of those pirated wares online for ALL to have.

Think I will chalk this one up to "I got mine!"!

HaHaHaHa!

Naemi
    Participant

Hey there !
    I was looking for these two, don't know if they've been posted here.
    Thanks for all your hard work @Perfectzer0 !

https://www.renderhub.com/3duk/miya-ryona-for-g8f
    https://www.renderhub.com/3duk/doa-zoey-for-g8f

EDIT : Oh I think they're in the bundle, NVM ! <3

czarpower
    Participant
    ADAM
    Participant

So whats up with this bundle?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • The forum ‘Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like