Creating a complete 3DUK content bundle. Offering coins up inside!!

Home Page Forums Request Creating a complete 3DUK content bundle. Offering coins up inside!!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    PerfectZer0
    Participant

Hello everyone. If you shop on main feeds then I am sure your know why I am doing this. So I Will keep this to the point. I am trying to fill out my 3DUK bundle to create one MEGA bundle to share all overt the web "The One 3DUK Bundle To Rule Them All". I am providing a run down of the inventory vs what I have in the linked image. I will pay 2000 points, on any model under 20.01 USD, and will offer 3000 points for outside the 20.01 USD level. All the while as this gets completed I will personally buy a few I still WANTED for myself, as my own property. Sorry I cant share those to help keep a certain someone from working to close my Renderhub account. As soon as I get a new model I will relink the embedded image with the new up to date version.

OH and ANY one who helps fill this list will also get a free download link to the completed bundle ONCE we have all the models together.

Please look over the provided Image to help find what else is needed to drop this bundle all over the web.
    Thank you to all my Pirate brethren whom choose to help me in this quest to alter the mind set of a Content creator selling stolen and VERY much UN LICENSED characters names and content.

Bundle roadmap to completion

warrant63

X

PM Sent

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Allow me a moment to say thanks for all the support I have gotten. I will be off in a few hours and will begin replies and payouts. As you can see the Tool 3DUK hit my picture. Thankfully NOT b4 the damage was done. I am happy to announce a donor to this cause has offered all FEMALE characters already. We will be so close in the end that we could possibly be unleashing this complete collection by weeks end. Fingers crossed.

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Wow what a day. A lot of progress already on this bundle project, and still awaiting replies from a couple others. If all goes as planned we will have the entire FEMALE side of this list DONE!

HELL YEA!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THATS HELPED SO FAR!!!!!

If you are a contributor your contributions will remain between you and me only. And if you have helped please be aware I am also supplying the link to the entire collection in PMs, If I missed you please let me know in a PM. I want everyone who has helped to be there for the completion of this bundle and Birth of "The One 3DUK Bundle to Rule Them ALL" as it gets released....FOR FREE!!!

Side note, I am gonna be doing freebies from these files. Please join me in just flooding the web with free 3DUK files. Use sites like Zippyshare.com, or anonfiles.com for fast safe anonymous upload links that takes a real effort to get past all the BS hidden pop ups to even start the DMCAs.

New inventory list is provided here... if taken down just PM me, I am happy to find out 3DUK still just dont get the power of the Pirate Brotherhood, and needs more lessons from us.

Updated Inventory 6-14-2022

To 3DUK,

I warned you I have been doing this Pirate thing since before it was even deemed to be breaking the Law. Heard of Napster? There is your clue. I have already dropped your files on forums you have ZERO access too, AND they all are still flying just fine. Why, Thats SIMPLE, see once we realized there were tools like you out there we stopped taking registration. Now ALL invites are from people within the forums to REAL friends and NO ONE else.

NOW Leave us alone and I will halt this. Keep up your Bull Shit and I dig harder and I mean I am gonna be like a fukin Tick on your hide. Slowly sucking the life from you. Just know myself nor any contributors to this project will just stand by and be persecuted by another content thief such as yourself.

Come on man, It is oblivious your in damage mode now. You dropped all sales and altered ALL prices. What a great salesman you are. Bro, that shit is NOT gonna help. We are Pirates, not broke. We pirate because we dont want to spend money on shit, we rather save it.

For now,
    Your PERSONAL Hell on earth
    Perfect ZER0

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Just added more. Another updateed list

UPDATED LIST 6-14-2022 8pm US-eastern

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Another updated list. The power of a strong Pirate Brotherhood is able to move mountains sometimes. THANK YOU TO anyone whom has helped thus far. Without your help I would still be on 9 of 68.

Update 9:20pm 6-14-2022 US eastern

@3DUK - Can you feel that pinch on the back side? That's US!

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Ok this is gone.

PerfectZer0
    Participant

31 of 68. Thank you to everyone. There was a mix up on the females info I shared. I hope to get the issue resolved and transfer completed soon. Please stay tuned.

On a side note. None of my posts have been taken offline in over 24 hours now. Please be aware that I will continue to gather this bundle, for that just in case moment if ever it comes to pass. Now, with that said... if you have access to this bundle then I can not stop you from doing whatever you feel you need to do (Just PLEASE keep all 3DUK shares as FREE. It is least I can ask after turning out the funds to make it come together.)

I understand some of you LOST important files due to the false claims that 3DUK made, capping your no no's out and getting the full deletion. I am sorry this happened, but as Pirates, it is a risk we must accept and embrace as part of our life style. Please think on this b4 fully destroying someone's hard work...and if you feel that your gonna go all out, as your brother I stand beside you till the end!

Invetory 6-15-2022 @10pm USeast

As a fan of the 3DUK models, and a happy customer for the most part this goes out to the one and only...

@3DUK,
    Thanks for pulling back on us. I am glad we see eye to eye. Now, allow me a moment to offer you a deal. Guess who has over 2TBs of game models ripped and fully textured , ready for conversions....???

This guy!

I am part of the biggest Fortnite team of extractors (one of the LAST still alive after the Epic shutdowns tore across Discord a couple years ago). We have branched out all across Unreal titles, as well and many featured titles to land on the Epic Games store. We also no longer do open resource YT videos, and keep invites private to ensure safe and secure paid web storage. Would you like to join a real brotherhood.?! The Pirate brethren?? Reply here and we can begin a new, and have our faithful friends and followers right here on the Zone become quality testers that would take the job serious to ensure the best products are released. You wanna stop Pirates? This is how. Offer them Freebies to sedate the craving for some new shit. Please, let us drop all the cannons and rifles, laugh it off and get to work cranking out a shit ton more pirated characters.

We look forward to your reply!

Till then,
    ZER0 out!

PerfectZer0
    Participant

So gonna keep this short and sweet. Seems 3DUK thinks this is a joke. Had my Render Hub account closed. SO I just made a fake account and bought 11 more models as well as DIRECT contact with the prick himself on render hub.

My reply to his move.

HERE is the updated list. Please help me get this DONE asap. I am gonna burn their shit to the ground.

updae list 42 of 68

@ the bitch 3DUK, were coming for you!

project x
    Participant

ill send you a message

YanOma
    Participant

@perfectzer0 I've always wanted to complain to Sony, or Disney or whomever Renderhub creators are stealing content from, but I've never followed through as I don't really want that content to be shut down.

NobunagaOda
    Participant

Can I request a larger "hunting board" picture? This is hard to read with my damn glasses 🙂

PerfectZer0
    Participant

I am in agreement. The content on renderhub is dope as fuk. It is the targeting of the pirate family from someone that's basically a thief themselves that gets under my skin. I was on marvel, had entire damn form typed up, and like you stood still. I didnt want to loose such great models that's already rigged and ready to animate. SO I though long and hard, and came to the decision that as long as we can use this forum to alter the 3DUK income off the models then that's good enough. If I start sending big teams in on one creator, then all the creators on renderhub would become targets. That's not fair to any of them. Nor to any of us that still PAY for models from other creators.

I am not a dik or ass hole, usually I am a pretty laid back person that prides myself in how easy I roll with punches. But when I seen the Cortana I shared for sale again, then the dead posts, going on for pages, looked at email and got my mediafire account hits I began seeing red. Quickly I thought my lord, if I am getting nocks on my account, how many did this targeting just close down completely. And that's where we are today. Trying to curb 3DUK overly aggressive tactics towards the Pirate Brotherhood. Perhaps SAVE someone's already uploaded storage out there.

As for the size. I am sorry, it was best skill I had to make in Photoshop. If there is a way to upsize it I am at a loss, my bad. If anyone wants to perhaps work quietly on the side between them and I to create a more pronounced target list PLEASE DM me. Your ident will remain my secret but your contributions will go a long way in getting this list done and everyone across the web a set of freaking cool models if they so want them. For now I will make yellow outline boxes on models left open for easier viewing. The full size is huge, so perhaps DL the image, then open it. Maybe that will work?

PS, Was long... HOTTT day here and this board has heated up. If you have messaged and I have not replied I am sorry. I did not expect to see 15 messages today lol. Damn naps. Sometimes they run WAY too long. AM up now and will reply to all messages (good or bad) before I get into some content creation myself.

Thank you again for all the support. I truly feel the family beside me in this mission.

Till next round,
    Your brother from another mother,
    Perfect ZER0

NEW List... (thank you to the person whom rushed to get the Mate to one of my recent additions)
    Also, if your curious, BUYING one of the needed models gives you INSTANT access to this whole bundle as its created. So buying one will save you TONS. I have one private storage account set up for all that help, as well as a second on a secret account if this one gets nailed some how.

Update 6-18-2022 43 of 68

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Hello once more. Another Inventory update. We pulled some real heavy hitters today. Best part is they are the random harder to find kind. Thanks to all who shared. Inventory is now 48 of 68.

20 MORE!!!!!!

48 of 68

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Another updated list. We are close everyone. 49 of 68!

49 of 68

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • The forum ‘Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like