DeepSpace 3D Creatures, now that he left...

Home Page Forums General Chat DeepSpace 3D Creatures, now that he left...

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    NobunagaOda
    Participant

Since this is not a precise "request" but rather an idea, I thought I'd leave this here.
    I have always been an avid fan of DS3D's weird horny alien creatures and own a few. Some others I caught in my nets while roaming the caribbean seas (arrrr, matey!). You know how it is: one needs fish to survive, right?
    Now that DS3D has left the scene for personal reasons, he has withdrawn all his products from the stores. You can't even get a picture of them from there. For the sake of saving some endangered species (can you see the Greenpe*ce stencil on the side of my frigate?) I thought that maybe, if anyone is interested, we could pool resources and try to create a bundle of those lost treasures and then make it available on the forum. When applicable, including matching poses with the creatures would be ideal. I have started on that here.
    If anyone feels interested, let me know here or in PM, I'm sure we can build something nice.

Ethiopia
    Participant

That's a brilliant idea! I was thinking about that the other day when I saw the S'erpatha poses offered but the link to the monster was dead. A bundle like this would be fun. I'll see what I have. Do you have a list of what he made?

NobunagaOda
    Participant

Actually, that's part of the problem. These beasties go wayyyy~~ back and some weren't even listed anymore while DS3D was still active. I'm still trying to piece together as much of a list as I can, crawling through every corner of the web I can think of. I think I know what a significant part of my weekend will be about...
    Let's start small: I'll list what I've actually got already and if you like, you can do the same. We'll compare notes and go from there?

Grouchy Old Fart
    Participant

Odds and sods:

While not DS3D, there are some artists out there carrying the torch insofar as humanoid creatures are concerned. Drag your eyeballs through some of Zeppers' bits, like this one: https://kemono.su/patreon/user/48365549/post/99566538

Also, RH does have some monster goodies, though you'll have to dig for it, and it ranges from DS3D good, to, well... https://www.renderhub.com/3d-figures-and-assets/creatures

Finally, the master list of monsters from time immemorial: https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/Fantasy_Monsters

ItsMeNotYou
    Participant

Darknessvaltier makes some cool stuff but they don't come with any poses. 🙁

NobunagaOda
    Participant

These are very decorative as standalones. DS3D's bag was more about creatures hunting for G8 booty :3

ItsMeNotYou
    Participant

I think there was one that looked kinda like a lizard man I can't remember the name tho but you had to buy the gens separately , I was going to request it before but then he closed his store. 🙁

ItsMeNotYou
    Participant

he should have sold his products to another artist or R'otica when he shut down.

NobunagaOda
    Participant

The lizard man I think existed in more than one flavor. Are you referring to the two on the right, in this picture?
    Lizards!

Redflag
    Participant
    NobunagaOda
    Participant

Thanks, Redflag! This is very helpful 🙂

ItsMeNotYou
    Participant

the Saurian soldier redux was the one I do believe that I was talking about.

Redflag
    Participant

Working on a list of Deepspace stuff... be back.

Deepspace3d Text File at Pixeldrain

NobunagaOda
    Participant

I might still have an old folder somewhere with some stuff from the Poser era. I don't know how to convert these though, for Daz. I'll keep looking.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like