Creating a complete 3DUK content bundle. Offering coins up inside!!

Home Page Forums Request Creating a complete 3DUK content bundle. Offering coins up inside!!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    BlopBlopFish
    Participant

@Davizca87 I consulted with a lawyer on this matter. Until the copyright holder claims intellectual property rights regarding the image of the character that I use for the product. Given that I'm making a lot of changes to the original character skin and not selling the original game files, I can do whatever I want with these products. This is protected by both the DMCA and the EUCD, or rather, those files that make the image of the character different from its original

BlopBlopFish
    Participant

@Davizca87
    And even more so, I do not demand removal in an aggressive form to remove content. I humanly and politely ask to enter into a position

I do not refer to rights and so on. Users from Russia, for example, cannot buy models due to restrictions. Maybe someone is not financially able to buy it. I always buy the materials I need for the conversion. I even buy conversions if I need to. Because I respect the work of people, no matter how simple it is. My daz library has over 500 purchased products

KonoDioDa
    Participant

Well... This will be my last reply on this thread since it's getting messy but in a nutshell you're giving me the reason. The moment they claim you (which could or not happen), they can sue for LEGAL reasons and won't matter all changes you are doing to the model since source was RIPPED from a copyrighted game. Simple as that. It's not that it's "different from the original I can do anything I want", the important matter is you straight ripped a character model from a copyrighted game and tweaked it altering it's properties making profit of it in the process and if they claim you, you're fucked. That was the point and can't be avoided and you can make 1000 changes to texture skin, etc. won't matter.

"I always buy the materials I need for the conversion. I even buy conversions if I need to. Because I respect the work of people, no matter how simple it is. My daz library has over 500 purchased products"

Good. And nothing against that but just you to know several of materials appearing in DAZ shop such as fabrics, rocks, etc. are (again) copyrighted ported materials from Adobe's Substance webpage (non crediting them of course), some HDRI's are FREE on HDRI Haven and so on. Not telling this is 100% always like that but several, yes. I also have purchased more than 100 Daz products but that won't change if something is legal or not. That's a whole different story.

Have a good day!

YanOma
    Participant

@blopblopfish It doesn't matter how much work you put into it, it is illegal. I get that its hard, but once more it's still illegal. If these were your own IP's, your own original creations I can get why you'd be pissed. However what you're doing is taking the work of other's, their creations, their hard work, and profiting off it.
    I mean, there's a reason why 50 Shades of Grey had to remove everything related to Twilight prior to being published. Fan fic, or fan art is fine in most cases, once monetization of that comes into play, that's a whole different ball game.

The following link might clear things up.

Is Fan Art Legal Fair Use? What About Mash-ups? – Copyright Myths and Best Practices

Sheila
    Participant
    AnjaBear

WARNING EVERYONE

The vendor 3DUK apparently has accomplices making up bogus bundles with malware and attack virus software in them. BE CAREFUL with download sites you do not trust!

I just removed a bundle at the alert from @mxyzptlk which contained bogus stuff and touted many of the items you guys are discussing here.

Just a warning - this is going to get NASTY. This guy is already DOXXING people out there.

AnjaBear

Sheila
    Participant

Wow this 3duk guy is nasty. Who does that? Packing malware and viruses??

@Anjabear
    Can u expose the vendor's and/or accomplices ID's at the forum? Maybe IP tracing can help a bit??
    Also lately I have been getting lots of requests for ROMFX products. Not sure what connection to make here but are ROMFX and 3DUK in fact the same guy?

Just a feeling.

Thanks
    Sheila

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Greetings and a good day to you. All of you. No matter the side you choose of this little war of content thief's happening currently between Us Content Pirates or the Copywritten Character Infringers (Remember this term. I was just taught it on the phone. It is the LEGAL title of those other persons).

I am gonna drop a little info here next that may piss some of you off even further. It seems that this fight has made its way into quite a few different peoples vision without MOST of us knowing. See THANKFULLY for US, it seems the Copyright Infringers seem to have ENEMIES on the inside as well.

YES,
    that's DIRECTLY @ YOU 3DUK!

It seems people are NOT happy with your METHODS of FAKING DMCAs to remove content. (I wondered HOW THE SAME FUKIN COMPANY DMCA nailed me this last time on items CREATED BY DIFFERENT VENDORS ALL AROUND)

Well, now, that wonder is GONE! Before I show this I want to ask... "How MANY times have you sent out those emails to the others on Renderhub?"

SO, instead of just ADMITING aloud to US that your shit is IN FACT STOLEN, you rather just keep throwing stones at us like your a little innocent girl simply skipping herself right on home to mommies awaiting boosom.

Little 3DUK, the red ribbon little girl. So CUTE!

Pfft.... Fukin Hypocrite!

OK everybody. This source will REMAIN my PERSONAL safe guard to LEAGLY stand BESIDE US in court if EVER it came to that. Someone that will IN FACT BURN YOUR ASS TO CINDERS 3DUK. I have been ALLOWED to share the following part of the message and nothing more. IT IS the part that you need to read anyway.

WITHOUT any FURTHER ADU.... HERE is a DIRECT copy and PASTE.

================================================== INSERT

But this is just nonsense. Which a person can talk in a fit of despair. Firstly, the developer’s studios will never pay attention to us to put pressure on the removal of content. Except Riot Games. They can 😀

Yes and he write me too in renderhub PM

I’ll forward his messages below.

”””””””Dude, there’s no use arguing with those motherfuckers. they keep using this excuse of ”character ripped”, but steal the same way if you make a 100% original character. the solution is to get interested sellers together and hire a lawyer and sue the company that is hosting the site to remove it. I have their whois if you’re interested.

I also have a mass attack suggestion we can do. we gathered some sellers, registered several dmca of the different products that are in the pirate, and we took down the images/thumbs in a collective attack, for example we took down all the images of the first 10 pages of their website, regardless of who the pirate has posted and which for the product/character
    3DUK : 2 Hours ago
    RE:
    By the way, I don’t know what kind of agreement you have with some of them. but, if you can show this link to moderators hunt, eelgoo, and the others (I don’t send it myself because they will know the nick I use to ban my account, since yours everyone knows it’s you and they didn’t ban you)

https://www.deviantart.com/3duk/art/zer0-920661179
    that perfectzer0

please inform them too, that another seller informed me that taking the data of another pirate (he still hasn’t told me which one) we suggest that they stop posting our products on the site, or we will hand over all the information to the local US police So far I haven’t attacked, I’m just defending myself, but when we take down one of them, we’ll start hunting others.

I will be grateful if you send them a private message”””””””””””

======================================END INSERTED MESSAGE.

So 3DUK, let me ask...Did YOU EVER think I would be SENT this DIRECTLY? All I wanna know now is if you DREAM about US yet? I bet you DO!

I will do your ass a quick FAVOR and lawyer info you up right here and now.

1) NO Lawyer will take this case for you. Your shit is STOLEN. NONE of it would be admissible as EVIDENCE in a court of LAW! YOU MUST OWN THE ACTUAL CHARCTER TO USE IT IN ANY FORM WETHER DIGITAL OR REAL WORLD.

2) YES, in fact if the RIGHT DEPARTMENTS get ahold of your SHIT it would be MORE than just Riot Games giving you the PERSONAL "MAKE YOUR OWN SHIT MIDDLE FINGER"!

3) ONCE the whole thing PLAYED out and YOU LEARNED the HARD way that you LOOSE due to NOT OWNING THE ACTUAL CHARACTER RIGHTS TO YOUR CONTENT, we, US, THE PIRATES THAT ACT LIKE PIRATES, could the IN FACT COUNTER SUE your dumb ass for EVERY dime you have now and any dime your broke ass will make for a LOT of years to come.

SO PLEASE....PLEASE I BEG you. COME AT ME! PLEASE! STOP worrying about ANY one else here. FOCUS your efforts on ME. I have worked inside the business enough to KNOW who is right and wrong here. I have ALREADY made 3 calls to CLOSE friends back home in Florida. Yea bro...your SHIT is now going to the TOP. and NOT in a good way.

Here is your one freebie piece of ADVICE for being the Troll you are...
    CHANGE the fuking NAMES of your characters FAST! That will be ALL the evidence MY friends will NEED to move forward without even OPENING an item to look inside.

See, once again, I tell you in OPEN forum because I have nothing to hide. NOR ZER0 to loose. I am not evil or hateful, so I rather help you than take you for everything you own. All the way down to the soles of your shoes.

Oh, and I spell the name like THIS

Perfect ZER0. have the respect of using the correct format if your just gonna toss it around. THE respect it has NOW EARNED for you even trying to toss it around.

------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it everybody. @3DUK is literally lying to file storage sites to remove our content. SO, to protect yourselves from sorry cod sacks like this, I must warn you against using sites like MEGA or GOOGLE to share. THIS dude faked the same name on 5 different items of mine recently. One being the NUN OUTFIT....as well as the SKI Bundle, AND the BAD boy collection 03. All 3 by TOTALLY DIFFERENT creators, and 2 of them ACTUALLY SOLD within the DAZ store only. YET the SAME company claimed ALL OF THEM. Be careful. PLEASE all of you.

@Everybody
    I WILL ALSO change my tactics up on this end. GONE are the days of trying to reach out and help the helpless. No, now @3DUK I become the REAL pirate. TURN on all the protections, and go Capt Jack Sparrow all over your face! Come find me bitch! Cause I have found you to be a weak target my crew and I can easily roll.

3DUK, I will make you a deal. Lets call it an official Parley. Take Captain Marvel and get her registered and up for SALE on the DAZ store. You do that I will GIVE you the keys to the BUNDLE, as well as an EXACT address to DELETE every copy.

Simple task. 1 character. UP for sale within the OFFICIAL DAZ 3D Store at this web page...

https://www.daz3d.com/shop/

Here...I even UPLOADED a copy of her, and zipped up the promo image inside for you. That way you dont have to dig around your computer to find her.

Captain Marvel File-
    https://files.catbox.moe/ftydqw.rar

You know where to find me when it is done. I will be right here alongside my brothers and sisters that KNOW a thief when we smell one! Just drop the link here in chat so I can personally check it, and if I am not misdirected into a sand box protection environment, but simply linked to the Daz Store, YOUR Captain Marvel up for SALE, this WHOLE thing ends, your will win, and your content will remain....LOL yours...hahahahaaha. That's so hard to even type aloud,

but I mean it. I will say you win and STOP all of this.

as us Americans say ... The ball now is in your court.

Until next time...

the one

and only

Perfect ZER0

PerfectZer0
    Participant

For anyone unsure if it is even SAFE to follow the link in the message 3DUK referenced on deviant art PLEASE allow me to share what lies behind it.

I am now an official 3DUK character. A real life authentic creation by the legend 3DUK. i ...no sorry...forgive the arrogance....WE, my pirate brethren... have now motivated him to move past his thieving ways and create his own shit.

Way to go little 3DUK, your learning.

ME ...zer0

PLEASE SHARE THAT SHIT> I want a copy! Or send me a copy, You know well enough I will share it for ya.

KonoDioDa
    Participant

Looooooooool, things escalated quickly. What can I say my dear friends?

I wonder if this.. ¿creator? did sometime sculpt anything original in his life or anything than ripping models in his "3D" career. Next stop is going into a studio and apply for it with his massive knowledge of the 3D world, will be something to see.

In a nutshell. Pirates Vs. Pirates chapter II.

Mictlantecuhtli
    Participant

$300 bucks!!! Will it reach $1000? LOL

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Pirates Vs. Pirates chapter II

I hear Jonny Depp is in the front running for this role.

PerfectZer0
    Participant

I think the best part is these models are now pretty much "Dead Posts". NO body will offer that much up for those models at all. Not when they can find the same quality if not even BETTER just down below his models info, in the "Other Options" section. We have now brought the DEAD POST trend right to his own store without even trying to do so.

Should I tell him we quietly decided to STOP updating the list just for this precaution? He is still clueless on the other 3 I have added from the LAST list update.

Naaaaa let him sweat it. Shaggy was one of the best looking models he had and its now in his "Dead Posts" as well!

Sheila
    Participant

hah. I noticed that too. it was 250 yesterday and now its 300 ...not just 1 but 6 characters for 300$ each.

@PerfectZer0
    has really got under his skin. 3DUK is panicking, his secret is out. OMG I am laughing

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Thanks @Sheilakatounis, but no. We have did this. I was only one person. Without the muscle of all of you It would have died to the land of dead forum topics.

Please everyone, quietly pat yourselves on the back. Your the heroes of this saga.

PS...I keep hearing that this 3DUK and RomFX are one in the same. After some 3DUK the person Homework, there is a glaring discrepancy among the 3DUK histories. he's listed as UK on Renderhub...but Brazil on DeviantArt. Is ROM not ALSO out of Brazil?

Now... Batman that one up...what's the detective in you say.?

I will add, from how its all happened...THEY BOTH used near IDENTICAL tactics in the targeting.

We may have a doppelganger Creator here.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 157 total)
  • The forum ‘Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like