4.20.0.2 and up (4.21.1.13)

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › 4.20.0.2 and up (4.21.1.13)

Viewing 13 posts - 136 through 148 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1873034
    gts6
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    @lucafeelgood Where does it say that? Is there more to the list of changes than what is visible in the screenshot Frank21 posted? Because I based my post on that screenshot alone. If there's more to it that I didn't see, then that changes everything I said lol.

    #1873088
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    @Lucafeelgood "..... Frank22 use ctrl c to copy text..So you don´t have to take a screeny."
    Yeh tried that but the Daz formatting won't copy/paste so instead of re-formatting all the bullets, paragraphs and sub-paragraphs, it was easier to just do a screenshot.

    #1873201
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    @gts6 CLICK HERE


    @Frank22

    Yeh tried that but the Daz formatting won’t copy/paste

    Was workin for me...But a screeny is working to.

    #1873301
    gts6
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    ahhh, I see now. There's a LOT more changes than just the ones that were posted in that screenshot.

    #1876812
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Jump to version 4.21.0.5!

    #1877501
    CaptainRon
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I have a serious issue with upgrading Daz. It tends to poop the bed one way or another with every update. Someone told me to use the latest a month back, and I spent a week putting everything back to get it to work. I'm still on 4.16.

    So... 4.21.0.5 Is it stable...

    I need the latest Non-Game Nvidia driver? (The last one generated streaks across my renders.)

    I'm prepared to deal with Ghost Light issues.

    Are there any actual improvements in Daz?

    #1877503
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    There hasn't been anything new since 4.20 that attracts me enough to take the risk. The new volumetrics look nice but I don't need it. I often re-work older scenes so the ghost light changes would need me to re-do the lighting all over again... no thanks... there's no payoff for me.

    #1877662
    Felicia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    @lucafeelgood LOVE the first render, with ground fog, and lights coming from inside the building.

    #1877665
    TeaLuxe
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-2

    new features in render settings are nice - but I am locked out from getting into the server - hope they are doing maintenance... plus they are now offering gpu cloud assist renders - nice for the Mac folks 🙂

    #1886194
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    version 4.21.1.13 is out.

    #1886195
    eelgoo
    Moderator
    Rank: Rank 7

    Thanks for the heads up.

    🙂

    #1886455
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    4.21.0.5 was the last DS version That support Iray GPU rendering on Windows 7.
    This is the end, beautiful friend.

    #1905535
    slender331man
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    public beta updated to 4.21.1.26.
    it seems there's a "Iray Ghost Light Factor" added. haven't tried it, I'm not sure if it works as good as it sounds.

Viewing 13 posts - 136 through 148 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like