4.20.0.2 and up (4.21.1.13)

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › 4.20.0.2 and up (4.21.1.13)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1781139
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Yes I did this in the old times, waiting and waiting and waiting and.......

    Since SSIM is integrated (4.15 4.16 4.20), I have been using SSIM and I find this prediction system great. Gives me the "feel" renders faster and not to wait houres till the last pixel is rendered.

    "SSIM does not result in faster renders. It just reaches 100% sooner (usually) based on an predictive assessment that some noise is acceptable and that the image is probably good enough."

    A good and concise explanation LivingPixels. Thank you


    @littlepleasures
    @d0gg0d

    #1781166
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rank: Rank-1

    An issue with DS 4.20.0.02 has started since I did a fresh install over the weekend. Now it won't save the GUI I chose and reverts back to default every time I open the app.

    I did a fresh install again an hour ago but the problem remains.
    Does anyone else here have a similar issue?

    #1781170
    Niala
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    4.20 not saving the GUI is a well known bug in this release. Hopefully, it should be fixed in the next release.

    #1781172
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rank: Rank-1

    Thanks. They always miss something. I'll do a little research next time 🙂

    #1781197
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    @billyhill they fix this in the beta 4.20.0.3

    #1781213
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rank: Rank-1

    @lucafeelgood

    Thanks, I'll check it out.

    #1781291
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1
    #1782144
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rank: Rank-1

    4.20.0.3 Beta is suffering a similar GUI problem. It doesn't open the usual City limits Lite we once knew, it opens some kind of minimal GUI. Setting it to City Limits works but it can't be saved. It always revert back to default :/

    #1782307
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    I have read in DS-forum that they solved again your problem. There is a new update available . version 4.20.0.4! Think about it!!
    - .... . -.-- / .- .-. . / .-.. --- --- ... . .-. ... @billyhill

    #1782308
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Someone wrote a script that might fix ghost lights. I havent tested it

    It works like a charm:)

    #1782415
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rank: Rank-1

    @lucafeelgood

    Thanks. I think I'll sit this one out and wait for other bugs to be reported 🙂

    #1782467
    griyar
    Participant
    Rank: Rank Overload

    @Lucafeelgood
    Thanks for your note about version 4.20.0.4

    #1782490
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    #1782569
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Nice Video but you still need the fix.
    The 4.20.0.4 version produce firefly's in Reflections. In the 4.20.0.2 version there where no Firefly's (with fix)... as I tested this before!
    Render made with the 4.20.0.4

    #1783563
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    New Update 4.20.0.5

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like