3Puk Insane

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › 3Puk Insane

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2065695
    OnkelShield
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Honestly, what he is rambling, it sounds a lot like "bohooo, RH is not on my side, they forced me to drop prices again"

    And where is that disillusion coming from that he is one of the top sellers on RH? Or even on DA? He is a small fish compared to others

    #2065697
    Ethiopia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    He's delusional with fantasies of grandeur. I'm told it's called cognitive dissonance, the tricks your head plays on you to rationalize a way of thinking despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
    I fully understand this since over the decades I've convinced myself that I know what the heck I'm doing in life.

    #2065783
    OnkelShield
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    A lot of his posts on DA are actually gone now.... did DA maybe have enough of him? XD

    Has a vibe of "you reap what you sow"

    #2065795
    Jim.N
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    If he has been reported via the 'More Actions' drop down menu on DA posts then very likely to eventually catch the attention of mods. As the saying goes 'give someone enough rope, and they will hang themselves'.

    #2065805
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Could go trolling and see if he can be baited into screwing up. Even after reading this post his ego would still get the best of him. I found a toon of his I actually liked so I'm messing with it now.
    Thanks Zonegfx for allowing me to get it at NC. Put Homelander and Akuma on sale.

    #2065825
    Anna1945
    Participant
    Rank: Rank Overload

    Now that that's done, who can we trash now?

    #2065980
    OnkelShield
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    And there he goes again, nothing learned and threatening to report the post which will come on the 30th XD

    @3DUK Since you love to read here, finally admit that you are a pirate yourself and steal the models from games for which you have no copyright at all. You even advertise them with the copyrighted and trademarked name which you are not allowed to do. I hope Paramount (Star Trek) will catch you and you will land in jail for that blatantly profiting of a stolen trademark

    In that regards you are even worse than us, since you are a parasite yourself. While we share between us with no money benefit involved, you steal a trademark and sell it for your own monetary profit (on DA you even like to announce that you are the biggest seller on RH which without proof is just an empty statement btw)

    #2065986
    Ethiopia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I'll have to start sending those DMCA reports to the studios again.
    A fun pastime for a snowy Sunday morning.

    #2066020
    OnkelShield
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Yep, he definitely reads here, he just posted some random list from Renderhub where he is apparently on Place 1.... so yeah, with that you proved that you are a criminal and earn way too much for Paramount to ignore it.


    @ethiopia
    You might want to mention that in your DMCA report 😉

    #2066364
    Ethiopia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    ...or really wind him up by all of us sending notices to Disney and the game companies. I sent a bunch of links this morning to Disney's copyright infringement email. They where nice enough to thank me. Gonna keep this up for a while as it's great fun and very satisfying.

    #2066389
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    With Disney's current state of decline they could be as fierce as a wounded animal. They were already very anal over copyrights. I know Sony is pretty anal over anything Spider-Man. Dropping a few emails in the right hands may shrink his balls a bit.

    #2066391
    OnkelShield
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Wasn't Nintendo also very keen about copyright and trademark? Didn't 3dJerk also have some super mario figures?

    #2066418
    OnkelShield
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    That could be a possibility if he actually were a creative artist and not just someone who steals models and converts them for Daz. Like with his Star Wars stuff he was actually called out for stealing them from another website without giving credit or anything.

    I doubt that in his case it would apply that they would hire him.... your examples above are artists that actually did the creative drawing and were so good that they were a benefit for DC

    #2066423
    ItsMeNotYou
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    TBH I don't want to see the guy shut down I do like the looks of some of his characters and I plan on buying some of them at some point(if they go on a better sales deal) but I would like to see him lower his prices on them I still think he's asking to much for them even on current sale prices.

    #2066634
    ColdBeer31
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    I do not like his "holier than thou" attitude. And his rips are just badly done.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like