3Puk Insane

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › 3Puk Insane

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2065072
    TheDamnThing
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Damn, checks out with his wild fits on dA though.

    He probably got a slap on the fingers from hub for raising prices so drastically. I highly doubt he moved to a store like Daz, as his work is just mediocore game ports. On dA he claims Daz stole their Star Trek inspired morphs from him lol

    #2065083
    Jim.N
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Just read the comments section on his latest DA profile post called "Lets Make More Money :)" and he does come across as a little unhinged.

    #2065084
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    A remember something about starwars and fan art that allowed fans to sell stormtrooper armor or at least I think something along those lines. It was considered "inspired"

    #2065113
    Duval
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    So, not this 3PUK? https://www.3puk.org/about

    #2065126
    Johnny
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    who are you guys referring to?

    #2065139
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    I think it's this one.

    #2065142
    tedthelearner
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-2

    I never understood why people put in requests for the models. even for free I never used them. 🙂

    #2065174
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    @tedthelearner

    My memory sux but I joined Daz store in 2009ish maybe. Probably Downloaded stuff before that. So Ive got stuff over 15 years old sitting on a drive and havent even used 10 percent of it. Some kind of hoarding mental disability I guess.

    #2065195
    Ethiopia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I used to have the same problem but have since learned to only keep what I know I'll use.

    #2065225
    Grouchy Old Fart
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    @ethiopia I feel you on that one. Then again, Seagate just this month came out with a 32 TB single disk drive that plugs onto a bog-standard SATA controller, so...

    #2065227
    Ethiopia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Thirty two?! That's a lot of porn.

    #2065274
    Anna1945
    Participant
    Rank: Rank Overload

    seagate external hard drive 32tb Approx 1100 dollars.....might have to wait.

    #2065282
    Jim.N
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    So apparently, he has seen this thread and now posted a DA rambling rant with less than subtle quotes of certain replies within this thread. 🙂

    #2065288
    ItsMeNotYou
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    LOL 😛
    I knew he was creeping around here somewhere. 🙂

    #2065305
    tedthelearner
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-2

    HA I just read the post, for someone who took the time to fill out their profile requesting "They/Them" pronouns, they certainly did post a phobic rant. Given they spoke of their phallus at such length (pun intended) I can tell they are binary at least. Guess they didn't realise that people are talking about them because everyone has to rubberneck when they drive past a car crash, and seeing it occur in slow motion on the internet ... even better. I don't have a dog in this fight cause I've never DL'd their stuff, so won't spin my wheels too much in this thread, only truly wanted to say that whoever user "SubjectNether" on DA is gets a tip of my hat for posting a rebuttal that is sure to leave a mark.


    @D0gg0d

    it's called Data hoarding, I thin we are all victims to some level 🙂 have spent too much time on the Data hoarding Reddit thread myself discussing archival methods.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like