3Puk Insane

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › 3Puk Insane

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2065306
    Grouchy Old Fart
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    @anna1945 - yeah, that's a bit high, so I guess we'll just have to settle for the 24TB disk. It only costs $600 USD:

    https://www.seagate.com/products/enterprise-drives/exos-x/x24/

    #2065307
    Grouchy Old Fart
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    "So apparently, he has seen this thread and now posted a DA rambling rant with less than subtle quotes of certain replies within this thread. 🙂"

    I have a real hard time caring about anything he has to say, but it is amusing!

    From his latest 'post' on dA:

    And no, you idiots! RH won't "slap" me or close my store SUCKERS, because I'm a top seller, you asshole idiots!

    At time of writing, RH apparently still has all of his stuff gone. Abwesend. ad Nihilum. Ausente.

    I mean, he could have pulled it all voluntarily, but that would be real stupid of him, because now he gets no more money. He claims "Store products will be disabled until Renderhub resolves payment issues" - lulz.

    I have $100 that says the store deleted his goods and told him he can only repost them under certain conditions (up to and including removal of all trademark and copyright violations), so he's throwing a tantrum.

    Ah, well. Makes more room for good products and not 2nd-rate game rips.

    #2065328
    Anna1945
    Participant
    Rank: Rank Overload

    Can someone provide a link to his "observations" hate to miss a single word!

    #2065334
    Grouchy Old Fart
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    Frank was kind enough to post it earlier, but here it is: https://www.deviantart.com/3duk

    His RH page is here: https://www.renderhub.com/3duk/about-the-store

    #2065335
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    I gave a link one page 2 Anna.
    I wouldn't say he's insane, but obviously a very disturbed individual. Imagine living or working with someone like that! All that dick-talk.... most probably incel and hating it.

    #2065369
    Anna1945
    Participant
    Rank: Rank Overload

    Thank you Frank21.
    Does anyone know if when he makes his observations, is it
    from a mountain top surrounded by olive trees.
    Is he wearing a long flowing robe?
    Are there people around him clicking silver pieces?
    Were his parents brother and sister
    The mind boggles

    #2065371
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    While life would probably better without certain types of people some of them make it less boring. Sometimes YouTube comments are better than the videos.
    Personally I like seeing someone drop a Why is Daz better than Poser in the Rendo forums if it doesnt get deleted.

    #2065376
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    @D0gg0d
    Alan Watts' comments on time and defining "now" are both intriguing and frustrating.

    #2065403
    subjectnether
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Thank You Ted, I was trying my best to knock some sense into him, but unfortunately trolls like him cannot be reasoned with, was fucking fun while it lasted. Motherfucker Fucked around and found out. Joke about me and make a your mom joke? sure fine, you're a toddler but still you're just a harmless troll. You start talking shit about my wife> you're going the fuck down.

    #2065406
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Seems hes sorting out his life choices

    Store products will be disabled until Renderhub resolves payment issues.

    In the meantime, if you want to purchase a product, contact me via message!
    The downloadable zip file contains a link to the catalog of available characters


    @frank22

    Not making a case for God but I think its probable something designed this cluster $#%@. On that note a guy once told me that he edited film. He knew the beginning and the end of the film and it was his job to figure out how the middle looked. I thought that was an interesting perspective on time.

    #2065412
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rank: Rank-1

    This is gold - if you keep it up he's going to have an embolism...

    #2065449
    OnkelShield
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I just had a look over his DA page.... and honestly, it's a wonder that he wasn't banned yet. Hate speech after hate speech, combined with insults, personal attacks etc.

    And he won't even listen to reason judging from some of the comments there where he is rightfully reminded that he is not the Copyright holder and as such is sitting in a glass house. But if his location of "Zimbabwe" is correct, he probably feels like he is safe from legal actions against him... until Paramount for example tracks him down and serves him big time.

    #2065457
    eelgoo
    Moderator
    Rank: Rank 7

    The only payment issue so far as I can see, is 'Hub reacting to the ludicrous price hikes by pulling his store.

    🙂

    #2065458
    SinisterSh0t
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Damn.
    So this is what 3DUK is really like, huh?

    I know not all of his models have been great, though I did like the look of his Spider-Gwen and Black Cat Products. Got the former, didn't acquire the latter unfortunately.

    [though if anyone has that, I'd very much appreciate it if it was uploaded to ZoneGFX. https://posercontent.com/black-cat-for-g8f-3d-models-for-daz-studio-and-poser/black-cat-for-g8f ]

    I've spoke to him once or twice, he was okayish. a little strange though.
    Now he rakes up his prices, then rips down his store and now he's having a mental breakdown in the comments of his DeviantArt page... What's this guy's deal here?

    #2065460
    OnkelShield
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I think it boils down to "the big dil** of consequences comes seldom unlubricated", he hides behind "payment issues" but in reality he actually got hit by DMCA, either him or Renderhub deleted everything, and he is now pissed at us because he thinks we are responsible (which could be true actually, not sure)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like