3Puk Insane

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › 3Puk Insane

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2065478
    Ethiopia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    and he is now pissed at us because he thinks we are responsible (which could be true actually, not sure)

    Aha!!!! I sent all kinds of notices to EVERYBODY, Warner Brothers, Disney and everyone that he ripped off including the game companies. I was disappointed that there never seemed to be any action. I never bought or downloaded his stuff because I wasn't interested in it, it just bothered me that he was blatantly ripping off the work of others. If it was my complaints than GOOD! Serves ya fucking right 3DORK-3DICK-3JERK.
    I hope, absolutely hope he reads this.
    HA!!!

    #2065492
    OnkelShield
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Of course he is reading this thread XD Since he likes to take quotes from here to his rant.

    But yeah, I really think he indeed got hit pretty good by a copyright holder and now hides and gives everyone else but him the fault for it.

    #2065511
    subjectnether
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    For being such a "tough guy" who can dish out insults all day, he sure can't take them when someone talks shit, or gives him logical responses. Arguing with him yesterday was the most fun I had in a while, free entertainment from that clown. I say he wants to talk more shit, bring it on, I can't wait to see his next post.

    #2065525
    Anna1945
    Participant
    Rank: Rank Overload

    Come back 3Duk....all is forgiven (if you lower prices)

    #2065633
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Drop the prices to $20 the run a reopening sale 75% off for the next 2 weeks.

    Im not sure if i got any of his stuff installed. Ill have to see and post renders in the art section

    #2065637
    Ethiopia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    We should repost ALL of his items and make it a free-for-all sale! Celebrate the take down of the biggest creep in 3D. Maybe put a banner on the front page...just to rub it in. I know it's immature and childish but isn't that what grownups do?

    #2065643
    subjectnether
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    That's sure what he thinks is mature, I concur with this plan.

    #2065652
    SinisterSh0t
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    his renderhub store is back

    #2065657
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Prices have dropped. Maybe that was the issue.

    #2065671
    gladson1976
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    .. this really cracked me up.. 😀

    I wasn't removed, dear sir! RH is having problems paying me due to the amounts I make monthly!

    .. and guess now he is doing RH a favor so that they can pay him.. 😀

    .. OMG.. why is Worf holding the sharp end of the Bat'leth 😮


    #2065672
    Anna1945
    Participant
    Rank: Rank Overload

    Should we have a welcome home party?
    Punch, brownies,Big Macs< Diet Pepsi.
    Confetti,streamer,noise makers
    Big banner "Welcome Home 3Duk"
    Speech from moderators......think New Years Eve
    I'll chip in a dollar

    #2065683
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I was pretty close with my $20 guess. Wheres the 75% discount for Zonegfx members?


    @gladson1976

    I can only hope they hold lightsabers like this in the new starwars movies

    #2065692
    ItsMeNotYou
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    I still think a lot of his stuff is over expensive for what you get , and he's not the only one on Hub that's like that. 🙁

    #2065693
    Elim
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 7

    ^ Agreed. I'm not going to spend (AU$30) on one figure. I'd rather spend that money elsewhere, where I can get more for my money. And much better quality.

    #2065694
    ItsMeNotYou
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    here with exchange rate and paypal fee $20 turns into $30 (I'm not from AU)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like