3Puk Insane

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › 3Puk Insane

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2066864
    Ethiopia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I just sent another bunch of copyright infringement notices to Paramount over 3ASSHOLE's recent Star Trek characters. I've been sending notices every few days to different studios and game companies.
    Surely SOMEBODY has to get serious with that asshole?

    #2068072
    Grouchy Old Fart
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    @medusa - I just assumed he's using Wrap to shuffle the morphs over, like most folks do.

    #2068128
    OnkelShield
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    And that still doesn't excuses his dorky behavior. And also comparing Guhz from the video with 3dork is hilarious... Guhz's stuff at least has quality most of times while 3dork just smashes stuff out without caring for quality

    #2068762
    Malleus
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Most of 3Dpuk's models are just stolen from Shinteo, anyways; and they are *all* (and I have 95% of them) entirely mediocre. Absolutely the least possible effort you could put in to them. What gave me the biggest kick, was him accusing Daz of stealing his morphs. lmao. Yes, Daz has literally zero proficient artists to tap, so they stole from a mentally unstable teenager who has no access to the HD morph plugin, and zero artistic and technically ability, to launch a major product. Genuinely delusional, I hope they're able to find professional psychiatric help.

    #2068767
    Biff the Adequate
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    Just checked over at RHub and the models currently on request here can't be found! Has he moved???

    #2068773
    Elim
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 7

    I noticed about that earlier (as I was wondering if there were other characters). In the end, it doesn't bother me.

    #2068779
    Biff the Adequate
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    It wouldn't normally bother me either Elim, but the well of Trek characters for Daz isn't that deep. Would be a shame if it ran dry...

    #2068793
    subjectnether
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    If he is planning on closing up shop again, I say good riddance. I'm going to make my own morphs (and high quality ones at that) and distribute them for free. Not the outrageous prices he asks for. I wouldn't mind his high prices if they were worth what you paid for, and he wasn't such a dickhead. Arguing with him on his DA proved that he has the mental capacity of a child.

    #2068795
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    This guy's an attention-seeking git so I wouldn't bother trying to argue with him on DA. He'd probably love that. Ignoring him would be the best idea.

    #2068810
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rank: Rank-1

    WTF not this again 🥴 @frank22 I agree ignore him would be the best idea this site does not need the attention!! Its childish bs and its been done before by MR Zero so move on @Subjectnether
    you went to his front door and started shit just like MR Zero... And if you can make better models put your money where your mouth is and lets see your models for free? As I see you've only been here 4 months and never shared anything that I can see except bla bla bla about 3DUK, unless you have shared in the request area anonymous? So please quit shit disturbing no one cares what 3DUK is doing! And as far as I know you can sell your things on Renderhub for whatever price you want too! And seeing that you don't have anything posted on this site its not you that will get taken down!!!! Just the generous people that share here!!!

    #2068823
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    I concur Adelasia, I've done some shit in my life that hasn't caught up to me (yet) and the best policy for someone who has done, or is doing, something not good is to keep you fucking head down and your fingers crossed and not draw attention to yourself.
    This logic seems obvious but not to those wanting to drag out this playground fight like 8 year olds. Just shut up about 3Puk.

    1

    #2068825
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    A lesson I can't seem to learn.

    #2068827
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rank: Rank-1

    @frank22 👍😉

    #2069192
    OnkelShield
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Something must have happened <.< He is very quiet currently

    #2069278
    mxyzptlk
    Moderator
    Rank: Rank 7

    Someone must have sent something in Paramount's direction. All of the Trek files are gone...but nothing else, yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like