Windowz 1709 crack breaker.

Home Page Forums General Chat Windowz 1709 crack breaker.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    EvilMonkey
    Participant

Let's keep it civil guys, it's not a schoolyard.

@Dennydroid
    , you're obviously looking deeper into this than I am but I'm using Windows 10 pro with all the current updates on 2 pc's with cracked programs (even the OS isn't "legit") and I haven't noticed any issues. What programs are you noticing permissions being denied for? If it's protecting specific folders then what folders or directories is it protecting?

I'm of the opinion that MS are treating the anti-ransom-ware situation like a mass inoculation to make it less appealing for coders to try to infect people. You've got to remember for every person that's clued up using a computer and being careful, there are probably at least 50 who aren't. So protection for the masses helps us all in the end and may even help make botnets a thing of the past.

Sunny
    Participant

It amazes me how some people feel the need to denigrate others just because they don't agree with them. Everyone here is entitled to have an opinion and to express it freely without having to have others sling shit at them

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

_

Anonymous
    Inactive

I've seen the error codes mentioned by the OP on the Microsoft forums, many including Microsoft staff seem unable to fix the problems.

It could be the content creators update that's messed up his system.
    Try rolling back to previous versions of Windows and update.

EvilMonkey
    Participant

Well with the news about the x86 Kernal being susceptible to attack I think this is a little less important now. :/

Don_k
    Participant

All OSes are vulnerable no matter x86 or 64 bit. The current "Flaws" are the NSA backdoors that Chipmakers put in starting with the first-gen i3s, AMD & ARM chipsets and the OS those spawned, Vista through Win10 & MAC OS10 & Android. The ONLY safe chipsets were the previous generations that supported WinXP & MAC up to OS8. The venerable Pentium Pros are immune....

dennydroid
    Participant

Sorry for being away from this place for a few months.

Now where was I. Oh yes, Windowzzz 10 killing my borrowed apps.

Since the revelations of Spectre and meltdown in January I can only guess the devs
    at Microsoft were testing some damage limitation by trying in vain to patch what we now know is the biggest fk up in CPU development history.
    And in the process screwed up a majority of Windowzzz 10 users computers, mine included.

dennydroid
    Participant

don_K's revelations came true.

ADAM
    Participant

Yan
    Participant

denny, out of curiosity... do you have your DAZ assets in "my documents" by any chance? I know DAZ often tries to throw them theer by default...
    And, it's considered a genuinely BAD move to let them nestle there, ior things like that may easily happen. In fact, I'd advise you move your entire library in a different partition, if not a different physical drive alltogether

dennydroid
    Participant

Yan, no, my Daz Studio library is on another drive.

My rant was about Windowz 10 updates screwing my OS entirely.
    This rig is clean and bug free, no junk or gimmicky software is installed.
    At the time of my rant others on M$ forums were experiencing the same issues.
    Now I see M$ have held back another update because it causes BSOD.
    See what I'm getting at? Linux is the next stop for my machine.
    I Might even go back to Windowz 7 for a while.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like