Pull Up a Chair

Home Page Forums General Chat Pull Up a Chair

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Schmitty
    Participant

@coolcat

Signs point to yes.

SparklePants
    Participant

Had to wipe my PC. Too long didn't read version: performance was shyte. She's old, but not THAT old (streaming games on OBS taking 30% of CPU when it should be AT NO HIGHER than 15, slow start up, yaddayadda.)

Lost my DAZ Library (not the free stuff. Just the stuff from here. ;-; ) So I am rebuilding!

Survived a hurricane with no damage!

Hi, how you doing?

Pap
    Participant

@SparklePants

Good to know you survived the "Cane"...I myself also.
    Only 2 hrs. from the Gulf..lucky for us it went east and not west.
    Feel for the others not so fortunate.

If there is something you need and can't get, let me know maybe i can help.
    Good luck with the re-build!

The King
    Participant

@littlesparrows Good to see your still around been a while.

The hurricane was a thunder storm by the time it got to my part of Florida did not even rain here.

coolcat
    Participant

@Littlesarrows nice to hear your voice too bad about your rig and all your content , glad to hear u made it threw the storm ok

PhantomF4
    Participant

@littlesparrows @apollo @kooroe and anyone else I missed, glad to hear you made it through Irma. Our southern states have been pounded!

@methuselas
    checking in. How's the cleanup going?

Ethiopia
    Participant

It's been perfect summer weather here. The trees are just starting to show a bit of colour change and it will be magnificent when they're in full colour.
    I've had to declare war on the raccoons as my gardens (particularly the grapes) ripen. I installed the small animal electric fence yesterday and was rewarded with some screaming late at night as the little fuckers got their paws zapped.
    They'll spend the rest of the season patrolling the fence perimeter looking for a weak spot. My neighbour will likely come visit when he's back from the oil rig, and shoot the little bastards. He uses the fur for hats and gloves.

coolcat
    Participant

@Not-Hunter catch a baby one for me I want one as a pet I have always wanted one but has to be baby so I can Tame and train it . I dont know what it would think of my racoon hat.lol 🙂

Ethiopia
    Participant

Oh no, you don't want one of the little effers. These aren't the cutsey-wootsy Disney critters. Raccoons, young or old are mean, vicious, nasty and just not nice. They're all teeth and claws and bad attitude. The destroy everything and the only way to control them is to have a big dog in the yard all night or shoot the damn things. It's also fashionable around here to live trap them then dump the cage in the river for twenty minutes.

coolcat
    Participant

@not-hunter lol my cousins had one they raised it from little it never hurt any one but
    it did make a hell of a mess got into every thing they had to baby prof whole house and it still got into every thing. 🙂

PhantomF4
    Participant

I can tell you from experience that a wild raccoon is smart enough to operate a latch on a cooler. Made short work of some sandwiches but at least it left the beer untouched.

Ethiopia
    Participant

Another bee-you-tee-ful Saturday evening. I've got what I believe to be the ultimate playlist going, with a mix of great old stuff (Tom Petty, Dire Straits, Annie Lennox), some Glen Campbell, Blind Melon, journey, great covers by the Glee gang and some random tunes I heard on Top Gear shows. I've been stretching my familiarity with Blender and made some real messes of stuff...but one sure does learn a lot that way.
    Oh ya, also just bought my tickets online for the Oct 6th premiere of Blade Runner 2049. This had better be amazing.

The King
    Participant

Ill stream it first. if it's any good Then I'll go see it in the theater.

Mystic Fortune
    Participant

Saw IT last night, definitely more funny than scary. I liked it a lot. Looking forward to Chapter 2.

Schmitty
    Participant

The last movie I saw in theaters was Spider-Man.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like