Points?

Home Page Forums General Chat Points?

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Vega Soleil
    Participant

Yay points! Also contests sound really good fun but I am just starting to crawl nevermind managing to render anything remotely artistic. But if and when I get there I am sure i will give it a shot. I haven't even half figured out how to use the forum yet 😛

Richard G
    Participant

@Alice Myself that would be a no issue. are a lot of sites that use a point system like this one, they are mostly in part private clubs. And we all share our content that we purchase. Owners are not basically losing any money because in part we all contribute to the purchase of the item(s). Granted if the owners find out about groups like this (and they have) they will pitch a bitch about it but they are not really losing any money, they just think they do because of sites like this. They don't understand that basically we put the money in a pool and we get a great items 🙂 sorry I am getting tired and not explaining it to well, hopefully someone can explain it better then me 😉

Richard G
    Participant

@Tomsk when you get a chance, you may want to change the tags for this thread. Don't need it to be flagged by certain words, like illegal. lol....

Tomsk
    Participant

@rgaston52

Only the person who made the thread can alter the tags I beleive, I could be wrong but I could not find the option.

As far as the imgur issue goes. All I do is once the image is uploaded to imgur is to hit their copy button over on the right then paste that link in the body of my post. Can't say I've had any issues with so far :S

I'd love to test this but imgur is failing to upload any image for me atm...odd...

I'll try again tomorrow.

Richard G
    Participant

ok then that would be me seeing I am the one that started this thread, fixed it. 😉

nobdy
    Participant

@vegaso My first render ever was for the Feb. contest and I won it, so don't let inexperience hold you back. ; )

Vega Soleil
    Participant

Thank you! I am still at the stage of learning what all the buttons do! 😀 But it's still time for Halloween so hopefully i can come up with something!

coolcat
    Participant

@Vegaso
    try the free interactive lesson that Daz gives on the rendering I am not sure of the name of it but this will give you a heads up on what you need to do when rendering it is just a crash coarse but gets u started plus there are other tutorials here at the Zone

Cyborgedunit
    Participant

What happened to daily points. i complained and some forwarded me 300 points. Still the same problem each day i login no point. I ask the admin to have a look. Please Thanks. Love the site and want to keep returning. 😉

Ethiopia
    Participant

Building a library can eat a lot more points than a person amasses by just visiting every day. There's two sure fire ways to get around this.

---Buy something from you-know-who and post it here. As people download it you'll get 25 points per download. With any popular/newer item you'll get lots of points quickly. You stick the item on a free Mega account that's tied to a throwaway email address and you can't be tracked, and the release here can't be tied to your purchase.

---Visit The Pirate Bay where someone named ‘Tymak99’ is posting huge torrents on a regular basis. He/she/it seems to be filling Phakalane’s (pause for a moment to pay tribute to the great Phakalane) boots. They are several Gb in size and would be a great way to build one’s library quickly. There’s also a massive (65 Gb) file called ‘DAZ3D GENESIS 1 2 TOTAL RECALL (Re-Upload)’.

Richard G
    Participant

I do know it eats up points really quickly, but as I stated I don't mind waiting till the next day, unless there is something I really want like right now then I can purchase points, couple of someones were kind enough to donate some points to me and for those two, I thank you. Got me a lot of stuff with it. But as I work and seeing I don't get the site visit points until the evening it is ok for me, seeing I work in the mornings and don't get off until the afternoon, work on my renders or loading my downloads. Did a render for the Halloween Contest, lets see if I come close to winning lol...btw my daily visit points is fixed, thanks @Hunter you're the best.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like