Points?

Home Page Forums General Chat Points?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Lemons
    Participant

All in Good fun 😀

caraiba
    Participant

Hello, I haven't received dayly points in about three days or so... anything happening?

Sunny
    Participant

umm, you have only missed out on today's points the same as every one else and if you give admin time to see what the problem is they will get back to us and let us know

The King
    Participant

While the daily points are nice if you are worried about points. I will say this again just like I do every time this comes up. Share Products. Sharing is the best way to get points.

Hunter
    Keymaster

Working it will get back soon.

Richard G
    Participant

@hunter, thanks bud....

Richard G
    Participant

@coolcat , wait we have contests? I didn't know we had contests lol...

The King
    Participant

@rgaston52 Yea at least once a month sometimes twice. There in the ZoneGFX Announcements Section.

Richard G
    Participant

@kooroe thanks, I didn't even noticed about any contests. I get the items I need and I work on my renders, sometimes I hunt for something in particular hoping to find it, a few stuff I can not find anywhere like Hairy Sixi by Fenrissa for instance. It is unavailable now and can not be bought. oh well. You guys rock by uploading some cool stuff for V4 though.....

Stuffdone
    Participant

Also no points. In fact i had a surplus from prior logins not used and they are all gone as well. What's wrong here?

Alice Myself
    Participant

Add me to the list of ppl not getting points? Is something wrong with the board? It is pretty useless without points any more.

Dani
    Participant

I haven't had any daily points for 3 days. Mine get rewarded at 8 PM each evening when I log in and I haven't seen any since Tuesday night.

Sunny
    Participant

The last lot of points were on the 21st @dani, it is only the 23rd which makes 2 days counting today. If you participate in the site @accounts4 like enter contests, upload items, daily points are not something you need to rely on. Be patient and I am sure Hunter will fix the board up.

Richard G
    Participant

@Tootsie, yeh I saw that as well. I just went ahead and purchased some points instead of waiting for the daily points to get fixed 🙂 On the matter of the art contests though I normally don't participate in those, another site I belong to had the same thing but the judges or I should say judge was bias, if you did not use DAZ Studio 4.x you can't win, I am still trying to learn the ins and outs of it but I use 3.8 exclusively. I had some really decent artwork and some of mine even looked better then the ones that were made with 4.x but I never won. I even seen some artwork that should not have won at all, and I ain't saying mine looked better, but I have seen some that looked way better then the ones that won but those people that won were friends of the Moderator who was basically hosting and grading the artwork which was unfair to the rest who were participating so lot of us quit the contests, the only ones that participated in them were all of the friends of the host, then they dropped the contests for lack of participation. So I come in here, get my daily points, use them to get what I want for my personnel artwork and enjoy myself. Sometimes my stuff don't come out the way I want it to and other times it comes out great in my opinion, post the good stuff I made on a FB page I belong to, get a lot of likes. I even posted some of my stuff on Rendo as well. I do it for fun and relaxation, better then drinking lmao..

Sunny
    Participant

@rgaston52 my contest is completely unbiased, I would like to see more people entering contests and neither @eeeooo or @tomsk run their competitions in a biased way either. I get that our artwork does not always turn out how we want and the last monthly comp, every one who entered was given incentive points by @tomsk to encourage more to have a try. 500 points for entering gives you a few items extra to your daily points

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like