Points?

Home Page Forums General Chat Points?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Tomsk
    Participant

@para Thank you for being a voice of reason and showing us your support 🙂

Frank Rizzo
    Participant

I thought it was just me for some reason. I have also not been getting points for the daily visit over the last two or three days. Posting this to keep a record since I believe that I have been logging in on each day. Maybe due to the schedule I keep, I may have missed a day but certainly not more than one. However the bottom line is that I think I should have points from the daily visits that are not being awarded properly.

Is there a proper channel to go through to verify that points should be awarded that are "missing"?

Cyborgedunit
    Participant

I have no points either.UHHHHHHHHH I wanted the luxury home badly 🙁

bob
    Participant

yeah it has been several days now since i have not recieved any points.

Arthur Day
    Participant

Not trying to complain but would like to also be added to the list of no daily points. I have not had any daily points since the 21st. I have read all the posts and most of them say enter contests, share ( I try but my bandwith is slow and limited) or purchase points, I am on disability and only receive $730 a month which barely covers bills, I do Daz/Poser to help me relax and to help others. I work with elderly groups as well as children's groups on a volunteer basis, doing graphic design. I can not really afford to purchase points I rely on the free daily points to help others. No disrespect to anyone who posted here just inputting my two cents. Thank you for your time.

Tomsk
    Participant

I'm trying to find out more info regarding the missing points.

As and when I have an update I will post it here.

Tomsk.

Vega Soleil
    Participant

You're the best 😀

Schmitty
    Participant

@para @rgaston52
    Contests! Contests! Contests!
    I love seeing what people come up with. Am I biased? I hope not. I'd be happy to discuss my choices via PM if they feel unjust.

On that note, I probably won't be doing a contest this month as Tootsie set one up already. Three would be a bit much.

griyar
    Participant

Thanks

Dani
    Participant

@Tootsie - My points get added in the evening. That's how I missed 3 days worth instead of 2. I didn't know there were contests and things to enter. I'll have to try that as well. I don't really have anything to upload though.

Richard G
    Participant

@Dani, you ain't the lonesome stranger mate, I didn't know about the contests either, but maybe after what has happened in another group that also had contests and seeing what has happened there I guess I didn't bother to look here, it would be nice to show off my stuff here. I don't do any contests at Rendo but I have a few pieces that I actually have posted, and one actually got a 5 star rating (woo hoo). I am still trying to get use to this New Laptop as well. My old one was a 32 bit, this one is a 64 bit which makes it a bit easier for me to use Iray on 4.9, but still trying to learn the in's and out's on it lmao....3.8 and older DAZ Studio's were a lot easier to master and use, then they brought out DAZ Studio 4, gasp, and they changed it, not as easy. I like the older layout better and how it handled. One of those "if it ain't broke don't fix it" issues, but DAZ just had to fix it lmao...

Alice Myself
    Participant

My issue with buying points is exposing identity. One must understand that all of the content being offered here is pirated material and technically each such download, at least in the US is a separate federal crime. I'm just in it for fun, hobby so take my chances and always use VPN for an extra layer of anonymity. Using a PayPal or credit card totally negates all security. It is simply a risk I will not take.

The King
    Participant

@rgaston52 Something happened on another site that has contests. Can you say more about this? You have peeked my interest.

Tomsk
    Participant

Good news guys!

Hunter has fixed the issue regarding the daily points!

Now before anyone says anything, allow me to clarify a few points (no pun intended!)

- Hunter was testing some new features for the site which may still be used in future.
    - Although the points are back they will not be backdated. Sorry guys!
    - Please be aware that the allocation of points could be suspended at any time.
    - This is a free site, free points are a bonus! Not a guranteed right 🙂

Points for today 23/09/2017 should have been received.

Regards, Tomsk.

Feymarcher
    Participant

Personally, I wish there was a way to transfer more than 300 points per day. I've got waaaaaay too many points than I know what to do with, and my wants/needs are pretty specific. Sometimes, I wish I could just randomly give away large sums of points to people who'd get more use out of them, but don't have the requests that I'm looking for (which, to be fair, are pretty old and specific), lmao.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like