Miarka and Rob Present - Duos!

Home Page Forums Art Competition Miarka and Rob Present - Duos!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    PhantomF4
    Participant

A reminder that you have a little less than two more days to submit art work for Miarka and Rob Present - Duos

Put the finishing touches on those renders and let’s get them submitted!

Good luck everyone!

StillDreaming
    Participant

Purpose?
    A cybernetic bodyguard looks back over her shoulder as her charge, a mechanical idol, prepares to meet her adoring public.

Characters and Scene:
    Nana is the latest mechanical idol put forth as part of the Mirai Foundation's tech demos to show off how advanced their robotics and artificial intelligence divisions can be.

Umika has been paid by the Mirai Foundation to protect their investment from the many people--industrial saboteurs and obsessive idol fans--who might want to take Nana (or parts of her) for their own as trophies or as ways to steal the Foundation's secrets.

Umika was also the head bodyguard for the Foundation's previous idol and only realized what they meant when they talked about "retiring" it too, too late.

Nana was made to be disposable, to be a tech demo who will be destroyed when the new iteration makes its debut, when the tech world moves on from her.

But Umika is her bodyguard. And she takes that responsibility very seriously.

Comments:
    Mostly this was just me trying to hit a certain kind of mood with lighting and expressions while also kind-of/sort-of giving off some of those nice '80s/neon/cyberpunk feelings that I love so much.

There's also a short story at the Imgur page for the image because it seemed a bit long to put here, even if it's technically okay to put up a novel. 😉

[First time, hope this wasn't too long!]

Cassandre
    Participant

Thanks to @shepretends, our new sponsor, the prize pool have been updated.

Prizes (Updated)
    1st Place: 66 500 points
    2nd Place: 39 900 points
    3rd Place: 26 600 points

PhantomF4
    Participant

One more day to get those entries submitted to Miarka and Rob Present - Duos Tomorrow, at midnight GMT, submissions will be closed and a link will be provided for the voting form.

It’s not too late to get your entry entered in the contest!

Gizmo3D
    Participant

The Devil & The Angel

The Devil & The Angel

The devil Ammonius has eaten hundreds of souls and sent many others into the abyss. Ariel vowed she would not to return to the Angel Tower without the head of this devil. After many long days and nights of searching, she found Ammonius wandering across the Hobomoco Badlands. The devil was ready for a fight. Ariel must slay him quickly, before the demons of the caverns come to his aid.

PhantomF4
    Participant

Hello, Zone!

Due to the fact that Miarka and I have gotten the word that there are members still working to get their renders finished for submission, we have decided to extend the deadline for entries until 1:00pm GMT. This should give everyone time to get their renders completed and entered.

PhantomF4
    Participant

Miarka and Rob Present - Duos! is now closed for entries.

Please hop over to the voting link as follows:

Voting Link

Thanks for your participation!

everyone
    Participant

i whas to late

PhantomF4
    Participant

@whyme

Unfortunately late, sorry!

I’d still like to see it. Have you posted it somewhere else? If not, just post it here.

StillDreaming
    Participant

@whyme

I'd love to see it, too!

everyone
    Participant

@robf4g210 and @miarka I deleted it and posted in on my instagram, due to privacy reasons ill keep it there now.
    i can not share the same image on 2 places. i hope you understand

in the past i won the banner contest here so i am proud on that (sadly no points for that lol)

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like