Miarka and Rob Present - Duos!

Home Page Forums Art Competition Miarka and Rob Present - Duos!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    PhantomF4
    Participant

[Rob and Miarka]
    Hello members of Zone. It’s time for a new contest, and this time, it will be the best of both worlds.

[Rob]
    This contest will be co-hosted by Miarka and me. The theme will be Duos.
    Your goal will be to produce a render that focuses on a duo of characters in whatever situation you choose.

[Miarka]
    It can be a famous pair of comedians, a couple of passionate dancers… It can be as simple as a couple portrait of tragic lovers or as complex as the scene of a fight between a team of superheroes and their villain… It can be comical, inspiring or heartwarming; you get the idea. As long as it fits the theme and if you can sell it to us, it’ll be okay.

Rules
    Pretty much simple.
    1. It’s open to everyone.
    2. Give a title to your entry.
    3. One entry per person.
    4. This must be an entry done exclusively for this contest. No previous postings!
    5. Artistic nudity is allowed, but must utilize a url shortener such as bitly.com

Deadline (for entering)
    July 10th

Prizes (Updated)
    1st Place: 65 750 points
    2nd Place: 39 450 points
    3rd Place: 26 300 points

[Miarka and Rob]
    We also invite everyone who would like to add to the pot to do so by pm, participant or not.

[Miarka]
    You can pm me at @miarka

[Rob]
    Or me at @robf4g210

[Miarka]
    Voting will be like the Legend Contest, where members vote for each entry with a scale of 1 to 10. Voters will have three (3) days for voting. The thread will be closed July 13th.

[Rob]
    We’re open to your suggestions and listening to your preferences.

Bonus

[Miarka]
    We will give 1000 points to each member who can explain me his/her artwork. Are those original characters, or a duo from a myth or a story? If those are characters from your imagination or an existing tale, a small resume (2-3 sentences minimum) could be nice. You can also explain to us your process and how you achieved your results.

[Rob]
    Or if you want, to write your own mini novel like *ahem* other contestants have done. That’s okay too!

[Miarka]
    We hope you all will participate in vast numbers. If you have questions, comments or if something isn’t clear enough, don’t hesitate to pm us.

[Miarka and Rob]
    Have a wonderful day and good luck!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

@1rai
    @3dangel @3demon @aftyrbyrn @akamar @aldoraine @aslag @audreylynn @benjou @bobdawg @brantop @charite @coolcat @cruizeez94 @d0gg0d @dakaron @dave4567 @digitalzombie @dima66 @dinksondan22 @divan @dmjr @Drazzilkniks @drgnmztr @drphibes @dreamslayer @dvlman @ed113067 @edheim @eeeooo @eelgoo @eirc-elziere @evilmonkey @excel @falco @geeko39 @genericoffset @griyar @harveymac1 @hellfya @hendronix @hocko @irsnout @jackdwaz21 @joaline1985 @jojo8026 @jurbano @kendrad @kooroe @ladyburger @lilithsynd @littlesparrows @lunna @mars @masha @mellowdb @miarka @mikel4 @mikoweb @mysticfortune @nemain @nobdy @norbertz @onkelshield @oriencois @para @phil @phoernik @picaya @pixels @polly @raven77 @refat @robf4g210 @sakusennin @samuraismiles @sc0rp9 @scisco @scs1 @sgonzales @shadowtek @shayr @skinklizzard @spocksbeard1701 @starryeyes @stilesgirl @superxtramp @sweetspell @tagore @theweezel @tomdooley @virtualtiger @whyme @wolfman74

Tomsk
    Participant

This certainly seems like an interesting competition, good luck!

Wildechylde
    Participant

The Peeker
    The Peeker

coolcat
    Participant

Double Trouble
    Double Trouble
    OPEN IN NEW TAB TO SEE FULL SIZE

Marcos Malaspina
    Participant

Chen Ting 8 Crashed

The expedition to Tau Ceti was succeeding and two landers were sent to explore the first planet, much like Earth ...
    During the approach to landing, Lieutenant Chen's ship was struck by a strange radiation and Captain Joseph was unconscious ...

Mystic Fortune
    Participant

Action Detectives no. 1
    Action Detectives no.1

(What!? Mystic entered a contest?! Hell must be frozen over!)

'The Green Cobra and his partner, the Blue Specter, investigate the disappearance of Geoff Jones and his beloved wife, but soon uncover a chilling revelation with the mysterious appearance of the Living Dead Man'.

gocuzero
    Participant

teacher and student

Title: couple of teacher and student

In the afternoon a teacher and her student stay to review the lessons of the day, the poor girl has attention problems so to keep her off she puts her arm around her waist. With the book in the same hand the lesson begins but the teacher also begins to be distracted by the play of hands of her student. All the characters have 18+

Anonymous
    Inactive

Discordia and Eris.

Two beautiful sisters both very similar while remaining quite individual. Discordia's fame has grown dramatically and is starting to be recognized everywhere she goes, so she felt it was time to introduce the world to her little sister, Eris.

Hail Eris!
    All Hail Discordia!

Eris and Discordia

3Danimenut
    Participant

Silent Duo
    They are the grass
    They are the leaves
    They are the wind
    They are ghosts
    You won't know your in trouble..cause you won't know they are there.

ADAM
    Participant

Graffiti
    The Wicked Witch of the East turned my lover and me into graffiti. Only after Dorothy killed her was the spell broken and we were able to touch one another again.

Just in case postimg screws it up . ( Open link in new window )
    https://mega.nz/#!vHYhla6I!U9mQunp-LPbEry10-dj-luIm1-9_i4oHrCCLohpY5KM

Dyna Mico
    Participant

The Art Of Love

Falling in love is easy.
    But staying in love while growing old together
    is very special.

In fact, this image is a tribute to my parents who grew old together.
    They were married for 66 years, when my mother past away in september 2016.

the art of love

materials used:

Rose for genesis 8 females
    Zander for michael 8
    agingmorphs for genesis 8 female and male
    background: found on the internet

lightning: Iray gel lights (5)with different colors
    rendertime: about 3 hours and 30 minutes

jacquesg
    Participant

Vampire
    The first taste of blood

CyberPunk
    Participant

Nudity matters.

https://bit.ly/2tNEvs4

this is my first post sooo.... 😁😁

CyberPunk.

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

@malaspina hahaha that rock has taken out so many ships lol...

@coolcat

Dragon
    Participant

Portal Jumpers

Arinterth and Panny : Portal Jumpers

Panny and her Dragon companion, Arinterth, Portal Jump from one world to another, seeking to free oppressed Dragons. The Sorcerer Mazus Vexx, raided the world Dagovion, home to all Dragons, and sold the Dragons to thousands of alien races throughout the universe. Arinterth was one, and was rescued by Panny on her world, when he was a fledgling . Arinterth has the ability to find the portals which allows them to jump to the many worlds.
    Together, they travel the universe in search of Dragons, to right the wrong of the sorcerer.
    But Mazus Vexx has learned of the duos escapades, and is now hunting THEM!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like