Dead Post Category

Home Page Forums General Chat Dead Post Category

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cage
    Participant

Hi, I'm happy to see that dead links are being addressed, but in the current manner I foresee a lot of problems in the making. I received an Email with the dead link report, and it immediately goes to the Dead Post Category.

1st, I tried to download it myself and in fact it is not a dead link. So it wasn't verified.
    2nd, What a great way to bone somebody over. One can report somebody's post without cause and re-upload it because it is stated one can "You can check that section and can Repost those stuff."

@hunter
    this needs some refinement, like a waiting period.
    And it would be nice if the same kind of feature gets implemented for filled requests that wasn't posted to the blog. This is a sharing community after all.

Take care everybody.

ulysses
    Participant

Agreed. Some sharers don't come here every day. I think it's reasonable that there be at least a 3 day waiting period after someone is notified before it can be re-uploaded by someone else.

Hunter
    Keymaster

hmmm okee .. prob is sometime mega show blank page 🙁

Cage
    Participant

Yip, sometimes it helps to try a different browser 🙂

Cage
    Participant

@monkseye, this can be moved to the Alive Post Category. Thanks

geomes
    Participant

I have 2 now from the recent updated posts that are dead links, including the mirrors, that were not on the dead post list and had, i assume just been updated. still work to be done

Monk

@cage @hunter

I've reset the status of that post.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like