Contest Winners

Home Page Forums Art Competition Contest Winners

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    ADAM
    Participant

ATM I am distributing the participation points. 2000 at a time 4 to 5 times a day since I have to pay bounties every so often.
    I only have a few more people to go and the participation points will be done.

If I can get a MOD to distribute the points from my account to the winners, it will be quick if not it will take a bit.

1ST 39600 @Frank22

2ND 34650 @Adelasia

3RD 24750 @Lapucelle

Not sure when or if the winners art will make it to the page but either way the contest was great.

@Hunter
    @Monkseye @Eelgoo

Frank21
    Participant

No hurry Adam. Yeh a great contest... the best comp since I've been here.

Recktat19
    Participant

Congratulations to all the winners!
    I for one am excited for the next contest (whenever that happens), I'll definitely be competing!
    Was actually working on one for this contest but my save file got corrupted and starting over didn't seem like a fun idea...

ADAM
    Participant

@Recktat19

There's always next time. If I won, I was just going to run another contest with the points. Unfortunately, I didn't get it done.

RGuy
    Participant

Congrats to the WINNERS!

I saw the notice for the 2,000 and was wondering how the heck (<- actual word was a bit more colorful 😀 ) I was getting that many points. I thought maybe someone, somehow gave the wrong person some points for a request. Then I remembered reading that participants in the Art Contest were getting some points from the pot.

The contest was rather fun, especially seeing all the good stuff peeps were doing. Looking forward to the next!!!

Frank21
    Participant

Yeh the points were an added bonus. I thought the points I got would bump me up to Rank 4, but apparently I'll need more to do that.

Frank21
    Participant

Hi again Adam - @D0gg0d. It looks like site admin have decided to keep the old splash page image. That's fine with me if they don't want to change it. It was a fun comp and the points were very welcome anyway.

enjoyify
    Participant

@Frank22 Hopefully it's simply a delay and not a rejection. I'd like to see your joyful pirate on the main page. 😉

ADAM
    Participant

Its in the works

Frank21
    Participant

The new image is up!............... but it's not mine.

cry

ADAM
    Participant

@frank22 Hunter said he will rotate them and wanted to know how long to keep them up.
    I suggested he use his discretion since it is his site after all.
    I really didnt give a post order since I sent them all in a zip file.

BUT!!! We do have member art on the front page.

Frank21
    Participant

Fair dibs. Rotating the images is a really good idea. @Lapucelle's image looks great BTW.

ADAM
    Participant

@frank22

Yeah, I'm glad it won a place in the contest.

My granddaughter likes Over the Rainbow and If I Only Had a Heart. She'll normally stop what she's doing to come watch those 2 songs. Needless to say, I've watched the Wizard of Oz now a couple hundred times. She also likes Science Fiction Double Feature and How Far I'll Go.

Lucafeelgood
    Participant

Finally a fresh and colorful image on the start page.

Frank21
    Participant

"Needless to say, I’ve watched the Wizard of Oz now a couple hundred times."
    Kids are funny that way Adam. My youngest girl would often say "again!, again!" at the end of a DVD. We were both very much into anime in those days, Spirited Away, Totoro etc. She later went on to learn Japanese at high school and we went to Japan several times when she was a teenager.
    As for the splash page image, it would be good if it could be automatically rotated every few days if the site protocol is set up to do that. Though I guess it isn't.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like