Contest Winners

Home Page Forums Art Competition Contest Winners

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Pablito
    Participant

I hope it will have another contest art soon, i really like what you have done !

Frank21
    Participant

It's not in may nature to complain but can we please have these images rotated at least once a week. At this rate it will take 18 months to get through them all. I thought it would be a good idea to rotate them to keep the splash page constantly refreshed and dynamic but 2 images in 3 months ain't going to do that.

ADAM
    Participant

Sent a request to change the splash to the winner. Saving the best for last 😉 isn't bad.

I'm not having a great time logging in so haven't talked much in the forums. Thats a blessing for some. It's like walking through a pool of syrup. I'm surprised anything's gotten posted the last few days.

enjoyify
    Participant

New splash page looking good @Frank22. 😄

Frank21
    Participant

@Enjoyify Wooooooo..hooooooo! I didn't notice because I don't come in through the main page. Thanks for letting me know mate.

Edit - well it seems to be looping between my image and the previous one. Is that supposed to happen?

Lucafeelgood
    Participant

@frank22 They should loop between ALL the images. That keep the splash page constantly refreshed and dynamic!

Frank21
    Participant

@Lucafeelgood It doesn't look like that's happening.

gladson1976
    Participant

The images don't get rotated.. not that I'm complaining.. its always nice to see a laughing face when you enter 🙂

ADAM
    Participant

Its just nice to see members art on the page. Would be nice to see an official contest every other month.

enjoyify
    Participant

@Frank22 Just reiterating that I love your splashpage pirate. It's a perfect image to see when visiting our site.

Frank21
    Participant

Thanks @Enjoyify
    I'd like to see the other contest pictures rotated regularly but that might be hard for admin to do.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like