🎈237,000.00 points. Contest🎈

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › 🎈237,000.00 points. Contest🎈

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1870682
    Hodor
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I'd like to participate in this contest, but, first I need some tipps on how to navigate large environments in DAZ...

    zooming in and out is so frustrating on larger scales. scrolling takes forever, zoom tool same thing. panning around is a pain as i clip inside buildings and rotate an unknown pivot point..
    Anyone with same problems?

    #1870683
    Eve Adams
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 6

    I love steampunk, I'm absolutely entering this one.

    #1870685
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    @hodor There are 10 Camera Presets..Just use them.

    #1870742
    Bebe Rebozo
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Thanks for this.. got a few ideas, will have to see what works best.

    #1870748
    Ewlo
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-2

    I hope my hours of playing Dishonored 1 & 2 would not be in vane for my inspiration 😂.

    #1870893
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    @littleevie Steampunk is fantastic. I like it very much and think that you also "build" a very cooly steamy images. Good luck to you.


    @bebe
    Then step on it! We are very curious. I Wish You Good Luck


    @ewlo
    Dishonored 1 I think I saw in 2013 at a party. I was pretty excited. Then of course you have plenty of ideas. I wish you something good...

    @adelasia For you a big hurrah!!! Thank you for your donation!!! We are happy about it. Wish you a fine day.

    And now I go for a walk..

    #1870987
    Ondrej
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-2

    Maybe I will join. I'm very impressed with the vendor's render settings. This is only 100 iterations and 4K. 🙂

    steampunk

    #1871006
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    @ondrej I know...Yes it is a very easy environment.. Therefore we all can use it...(smile)

    Maybe I will join

    I hope you will Join...We want to see your artistic thoughts.. Wish you something Good...

    #1871014
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Also For @lapucelle a big hurrah! Thank you for your contribution. We are very happy for that. We wish you a very nice time.

    #1871067
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    I really don't get the steampunk theme and haven't had much interest in it. It seems incongruous to me mixing a futuristic dystopian motif with old technology, but I did love The City of Lost Children. I'll enter the comp anyway for fun. It's good sometimes to move out of one's comfort zone.

    #1871096
    Spats
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    Admittedly, I too have never been a huge "understander" of steampunk (I know, here comes all the booing and rotten fruit, sorry). I have enjoyed the steampunk episodes in Disenchantment, which did tend to lampoon themselves.
    (Wild Wild West was a fun romp.)


    @lucafeelgood
    Would it be acceptable if the char(s) themselves were non-steampunk in the final?
    (Though, suppose could still do something steampunk in the end, anyway, to push outside the box, as suggested.)(Looks for spirit injector.)
    (Consp-theory: Contests created to sell clothing items. Consp-defeat: Clothes arrrrr free in the Zone. :cannonball emoji:)

    #1871102
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    @Spats I reckon only the architecture is required according to the comp rules. I don't have any steampunk outfits for characters, nor do I particularly want to get any just for one comp.

    #1871135
    enjoyify
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 6

    @Spats The full (short) rules are on the Art Comp page. Here's the relevant bit:

    Use this environment and combine your imagination.
    You can place figures, trains, cars, scenery and so on. Let it happen in the future or in the past. In the universe or deep on the ocean floor.

    Go nuts

    #1871150
    Lucafeelgood
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    @frank22 I love The City of Lost Children..One of my favorite films. And I loved Miette (Judith Vittet) She was so beautiful. Maybe a good theme for another competition.


    @spats
    That environment looks steampunky. If you don't like the steampunk pipes, clocks, lanterns and so on, get rid of them, but use this environment. I am sure you create a great render.

    Thank you @enjoyify for this simple explanation. Go Nuts

    And again... A beautiful gift from @plebby ..thank you very much.

    #1871153
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Judith Vittet was indeed so beautiful in a very French style of way.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like