Home Page › Forums › General Chat › 🎈237,000.00 points. Contest🎈
- This topic has 60 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by
Ewlo.
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 23, 2022 at 7:40 AM #1870165
The Zone is FAST and I enter a new Contest.
As I have promised.....!! A Big Contest
Fancy an event?
I think so. Pull yourself together and start. Forget everything around you for a moment and begin enriching your brain a little with some beautiful art from which you can bear fruit later.
Good luckDiscover the Streets Contest.
Can be find CLICK HERESeptember 23, 2022 at 9:30 AM #1870225Wow @Lucafeelgood that's a lot of points! That's most of what you have! 😲
Cool concept--I like that you are including a Daz environment!
September 23, 2022 at 12:03 PM #1870277That title is certainly going to get some attention.
Not sure if I have enough free time at present - but might be worth the sacrifice 🙂September 23, 2022 at 2:22 PM #1870329Not sure if I have enough free time at present – but might be worth the sacrifice 🙂
@fuzzy3000 Take your Time... Would be nice to see You there.
@enjoyify Wake up and do it. We want to see you there.September 23, 2022 at 2:37 PM #1870337Maybe I will take a spare laptop to the office and work on this for a week instead 🙂
September 23, 2022 at 4:13 PM #1870367I'm in 🙂
September 23, 2022 at 6:54 PM #1870410Love the XIXth century London look of it ! I might give it a shot as well 🙂
September 23, 2022 at 8:30 PM #1870432That's quite the prize! And I have decent idea this time... just hope I can make the render look as good as the image I have in my head.
September 24, 2022 at 1:00 AM #1870501oh man... I know I will make several ideas but how am I going to choose only one...
September 24, 2022 at 1:04 AM #1870502I didn't see any specification about dimensions, it could be portrait, landscape, or even square?
September 24, 2022 at 2:58 AM #1870544oh man… I know I will make several ideas but how am I going to choose only one…
Hey @lapucelle You may ask your family, neighbors or maybe your dog, isn't it? Good Luck.
@durrell You can use any dimension, portrait, landscape, or even round, triangle.September 24, 2022 at 3:08 AM #1870545Does everyone have to use the The Streets of Steampunk or can you use another street environment?
September 24, 2022 at 3:20 AM #1870554UPDATE @frank22 As you can read now clearly...Use The Streets of Steampunk..
September 24, 2022 at 8:22 AM #1870628Liked thew AI comment... 🙂
September 24, 2022 at 11:56 AM #1870681You may ask your family, neighbors or maybe your dog, isn’t it? Good Luck.
My dog? Bite your tongue, I have cats! 😀


-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.



