Random real life-ness: Pet edition

Home Page Forums General Chat Random real life-ness: Pet edition

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ethiopia
    Participant

I occasionally run into a lady on the trails through the local city (an extensive network of old railbeds now paved and plowed in the winter) who has a pair of Akito (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akita_%28dog%29#History) dogs. They're gorgeous with a beautiful coat. Both of them are quite well trained and suckers for scratching. I watched them both heel quietly as another (large, agressive, and of some indeterminate breed) strained at the end of it's leash with the owner barely able to hold it back. All dog owners should be taking the time to train their animals properly. The lawyer I used in both civil suits tells me that all firms have enough dog attack cases that they could keep one lawyer going full time just on those. Insurance companies are now charging extra if you own a dog (some charge a LOT more for some breeds).

Drazzilkniks
    Participant

we have one dog and one cat, used to have more but haven't replaced them as they passed on.
    so here have a picture of fat cat Pudding

Morri
    Participant

@skinklizzard awww...I just want to rub da belly! Thank you, I needed that.

SparklePants
    Participant

5 cats, four parrots, one dog!

PhantomF4
    Participant

@littlesparrows Quite the animal lover, I take it. 🙂

I have two Yorkies. Not my choice. I wanted a lab, the wife wanted a lap dog. And you know the saying.. “if Mama ain’t happy...”

So we got one and the second came about a year later. The older one is the smartest dog I’ve ever known. The younger one, well, he’s cute.

SparklePants
    Participant

It started with, "we'll rescue just one." And then, "hey my friend just found three parrots dropped off in her front yard, do you want them?" and then, "our mother in law and her dog should move in..." and well. :p @rob4g210 the rest is history :p

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like