pantyhose from AI3D

Home Page Forums General Chat pantyhose from AI3D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pasquier
    Participant

Hi,

I really appreciate second skin items but if I want to change texture or more, I can not find it in scene even if it's a duf file. How can I do ? Export it as obj but to do so I need to find it first.

Thanks in advance for your replies

Undesignated
    Participant

Usually Second Skin items replace the actual skin of the character, so in this instance it is pantyhose, I would look at the figures legs and torso texture, that is where you will find them.

pasquier
    Participant

tHank you very much, I've found it in surfaces but if I want to change the color to black, all torso becomes black, for sure I've missed something

Ethiopia
    Participant

You'll have to open the texture file in Photoshop or Gimp and change the colour of just the pantyhose part. The file probably includes the entire torso. When saving the altered texture, give it a different name so that it doesn't overwrite the original file. You should also save the in-progress Photoshop file (.PSD) before flattening it and converting it to a .jpg or .tif for saving. This way you can go back quickly and change it some more (and you will).
    E.

Dragon
    Participant

You can go into the textures folder. All the transmaps for styles are in there , but there's only one basic color pic. I have color swatches that I swap out for the original. You have to change the color by swapping that pic for another color pic. The toes I change color to match whatever color I've chosen for the pantyhose by changing the base color in surface editor.
    I like this set because it is a second skin, but lays over the original texture map of the model.
    You can make your own tex mats, load the original, then go into the surface editor and use browse to swap out the maps.
    PM me if you need to. I use AI3ds Superfit all the time.

pasquier
    Participant

Thank you Dragon and Ethiopia.

I will try and Dragon, I send you a PM in case I can not manage it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like