(QUESTION) Anyone have the HD Morph Tool for DAZ PA's?

Home Page Forums Request (QUESTION) Anyone have the HD Morph Tool for DAZ PA's?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ducksick
    Participant

@zephyrine, cheers! 😀

Duncream
    Participant

how do you install the plugin to daz? I keep getting "Installation Path for Daz studio not found" when trying to install

Duncream
    Participant

also does anyone have the goz plugin for the 4.6 version?

malkincho
    Participant

So I had trouble with the plugin to recognize my DAZ studio installation.
    So I downloaded https://github.com/Harakku/bitrock-unpacker/releases/tag/v2019-11-18
    BitRock installer unpacker. Use CMD to go to the Dos window and go to the directory where the plugin exe is and type
    bitrock-unpacker-v2019-11-18-x86_64.exe DS4_MultiResolutionMorphSupport_1.0.2.118_Win64.exe
    It will unpack the files in that directory, go to the new folders and find the dzmultiresolutionmorphsupport.dll and copy it to the 4.6.118 daz studio directory, then go to daz studio enter the serial number in the plugins window, restart and its done.

Killer3DX
    Participant

Hi @Amberkat. With your query regrading the spaghetti bones:
    1. With the Joint editor tool selected, go to the tool settings pane, right click on the pane tab and Memorize the bones. (If you have already imported the HD morph, simply set it to 0% for this step)
    2 After importing and applying the morph to 100%, right click on the Tool pane again, and click Edit > Adjust rigging to shape.
    3. Test by posing and make sure it works before applying ERC Freeze.

sharkdude
    Participant

Guys if u have Goz for daz 4.6 please leave a link or sell it for points

Killer3DX
    Participant

Hi @sharkdude. I can't help you I'm afraid, but to be honest, I have never been able to get GoZ to work with the HD Morph plugin. It is just as easy (and hassle free) to export your mesh from Daz, import into ZBrush, do your work, then export out of ZBrush, then use the Daz Morph Loader Pro to bring your changes back in.

gogoigoyukikum
    Participant

I've got it working by importing at the subdivision 2 like Killer3DX mentioned am able to import, but I noticed i have to turn the figure mesh to base-level and the HD details are not retained for it to work? When I try to put it back up to subdivision 2 the morph explodes and becomes a whirlwind of pixels. Any ideas on how to resolve this? Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like