(QUESTION) Anyone have the HD Morph Tool for DAZ PA’s?

Home Page Forums Request (QUESTION) Anyone have the HD Morph Tool for DAZ PA’s?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Silvio Santos
    Participant
    Daily VisitorAnniversaryTransfer PointPeoples Person

Has anyone own this plugin?

HD Morph Plugin

1000 pts for this, plz PM for points!

AnjaBear
    Daily VisitorAnniversaryPeoples PersonMODTransfer PointForum Activity

The plugin is attached to Daz PA’s by their Daz Accounts and a Serial Number which is assigned to their PA account. If you are not a PA and do not have the internal serial number linked to your account – good luck at getting this tool at all.

Unless you know what it does and how to crack it of course.

Good luck.
    Anja

Jinx
    Participant
    Daily VisitorAnniversaryTransfer PointArticlePeoples PersonForum Activity

You can use DAZ ver 4.6. As far as I know this version still has this feature for free.
    https://i.postimg.cc/6wtZrnpx/Untitled.png

duckface
    Participant
    ArticleDaily VisitorAnniversaryTransfer PointPeoples PersonForum Activity

@ehrez do you have work arround for that? I also whant to mention that we also have this
    Multi-Resolution Morph Support here: https://zonegfx.com/daz-multiresolution-morph-support/

I installed the plugin to DS4.20 and placed the plugin DLL file in the extracted archive of DS4.6.2.118. I loaded G8F to check and the plugin is visable and morph loader shows
    what you pointed to in this screenshot https://i.postimg.cc/6wtZrnpx/Untitled.png.
    do i need to use Goz? or can i export the morph and than import to Zbrush, I’m stuck at this point. I altered the shape with porefectionist but when I imported it back from Zbrush to DS I get an error
    (mesh doesnt match bla bla bla)
    can you help me please?
    thanks in advance

Amber
    Participant
    AnniversaryArticleDaily VisitorPeoples PersonTransfer Point

I’m currently “struggling” with fake HD morphs, using the export workaround. Basically it involves maxing out the subdiv on your source figure, exporting it as OBJ and re-importing it, then transferring materials and rigging to create a new Actor. The new figure has the 4x subdiv as its base res, and while it looks great, I’m getting spaghetti bones as the weightmaps seem not to transfer properly. I haven’t figured out where it’s going wrong yet, but I bet it has to do with the subdiv.
    https://i.imgur.com/f6buTbC.jpg

@duckface
    – The import is failing because mesh mismatch, are you re-importing it onto base resolution, or the hi res subdiv?

duckface
    Participant
    ArticleDaily VisitorAnniversaryTransfer PointPeoples PersonForum Activity

@amberkat did you used adjust rigging to shape and erc freeze? I have not tryed HD stuff yet

Amber
    Participant
    AnniversaryArticleDaily VisitorPeoples PersonTransfer Point

I did Adjust Riggint To Shape on the original mesh before I exported the OBJ. IIs ERC Freeze necessary? I thought that was really just a thing for driving created morphs, Adjust is just to realign bones vs. vertices? Anyway, a good experiment for after I’ve had some sleep :p

Looking at the Mesh Tool settings page and selecting vertices, it’s easy to see that not a single vert has weight mapping, all million+ verts have a weight of 0, even though the transfer utility has weight maps checked.
    Also, just grabbed the HD plugin, gonna try it in 4.6 later, but yeah it is version locked and will not run in 4.20. Possible that I can patch the version macro in IDA, it should run as long as it’s not running deprecated code, which should probably be technically impossible as it’s still SDK v 4.5…

Looks like I won’t make it in time for the banner contest (or I’ll have a dopey looking character). 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like