Character Creator 3.2 – Headshot Plug-in Results

Home Page Forums General Chat Character Creator 3.2 – Headshot Plug-in Results

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Sara1985
    Participant
    Daily VisitorAnniversaryTransfer PointArticlePeoples Person

A quick comparisation, with no edits to the pro version (which you would normally do…)

comparisation

Emil
    Participant
    Daily VisitorAnniversary

Face transfer fastest and easiest way get quality 3d-face

LivingPixels
    Participant
    Daily VisitorAnniversaryPeoples Person

@tysim1966
    I still haven’t seen any solid results to justify its cost as part of a professional pipeline for production which they claim ($200, plus another $100 for the extra ‘1000 morphs’ to fix things). If it’s a hobbyist toy that’s “good enough” then it costs far too much. As a professional tool in a production workflow for main characters then it falls far short of the quality needed based on its cost.

Going by the examples from @maxxp2 I would say the results are no better than a re-textured and a slightly tweaked base mesh. Considering the amount of fixes and manual repaints to be done it seems like it would be simpler to just work with sculpting and morphs. I don’t see this thing doing much to speed up production aiding a modeler or texture-painter’s job. (The texture artist is still going to have to manually paint all the textures; diffuse, normals, bump, and spec maps, etc.) I will say that it seems to excel at copying eyebrow textures, though. Kudos to Reallusion for achieving an impeccable $200 diffuse map eyebrow transfer system.

I suppose, in some very unique circumstances, for a solo game creator who has extremely limited modeling or texture painting skills then this could suffice as a workable (albeit somewhat costly) method for populating an indie game. I still think all of the results look bad though, like something from console games fifteen years ago. But if it suits your needs and matches your visual quality expectations then I suppose it’s a win if you have the $300 in the budget for it.

andrea
    Participant
    AnniversaryArticleDaily Visitor

@LivingPixels

Come on, you are making posts on a GFX site’s forum … who cares about the price ?
    Get it, test it with no limitations, buy it if you think it worth or if you can …

I had tested almost all “Face Generators” on market, FaceGen, HeadShop, FaceTransfer,etc … This Reallusion’s solution is the best, by now.

ahmedateaa
    Participant
    ArticleDaily VisitorPeoples Person

Hello everyone – Who can provide this set to me in exchange for points or any special kitchen sets?

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/baking-magic-super-bundle

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like