Art Contest

Home Page Forums General Chat Art Contest

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    PhantomF4
    Participant

Wow! What a landslide! Congrats @norshine and to all winners and participants. Special thanks to @miarka for hosting such a fun contest!

coolcat
    Participant

Thanks Miarka for the points and the very interesting comp 🙂
    congrats to all the winners a really nice job done all around some really tough compitition out there again, keep it up !

den
    Participant

Congrats to all the winners
    thanks miarka for contest

Norshine
    Participant

Omg, thank you !! A big big thanks to @Miarka for hosting the contest too; I know it doesn't seem like it but it's quite a lot of work to have it as clean and organized as you did.

And thanks to everyone who participated and voted too; as said before I think it was a really well chosen theme for the contest and, again, really awsome entries; I did not expect to win at all 🙂 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well done Norshine 🙂

Dragon
    Participant

Thanks, Miarka.
    Congrats to all the winners.

Morri
    Participant

Thanks @miarka for the contest and thank you to all who voted. Congrats @norshine and all the other winners 🙂 It was awesome and can't wait for the next! 😀

Cassandre
    Participant

Since I sent the message to the wrong person, there will be a bit of delay for giving the points and should be awarded soon. I would like to thank our sponsors again for their generosity. @robf4g210 , @bushman2017, @ash65 and @tomsk with your donations, the point rewards were astonishing!

I don't know when the next one will be considering there's already 3 ongoing. Here's the links for those interested:

https://zonegfx.com/forums/topic/tomsks-all-new-competition-time-december-2017/
    https://zonegfx.com/forums/topic/two-new-competitions/

This contest has been a real pleasure, you guys rock!... and sorry again for the long post.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like