Art Contest

Home Page Forums General Chat Art Contest

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Cassandre
    Participant

A quick render, I didn't have a lot of time. Have a great day and thank you for your participation!

Portrait of the Star Jester

Portrait of The Star Jester

Cassandre
    Participant

Last day for posting your artwork!

1st Place : 18 000 points
    2nd Place : 12 500 points
    3rd Place : 8 000 points

Good luck!

PhantomF4
    Participant

#miarka Love the image! It has a cool "illustrated pinup" feel to it. Is that Photoshop postwork?

jason david
    Participant

STARS REACHING A LITTLE HIGHER
    Can't do portraits too difficult for me need some practice but for the spirit of the competition here is something I just finished
    two nude females walking on the ropes at a circus

Cassandre
    Participant

@robf4g210 : Yeah, I used a lot of gradient maps, fills and such to make that look. Here's the original one with no postwork if you're interested...

View post on imgur.com

PhantomF4
    Participant

@miarka Your Photoshop skills are off the hook! I've been meaning to find time to follow some of Shannon Maer's tutorials. His look is very similar.

Morri
    Participant

@miarka Oh that's lovely! I envy your postwork techniques, I'm no good at it except for hitting some action buttons. I need to work on that :/

Norshine
    Participant

@Miarka @robf4g210 It's not only the postwork, which is really cool but it's ovbious you had some idea when you made the render where you wanted to go with it and had the end result quite figured in your head. Is that kind of artist thinking what makes it stand out and, at the same time, keeps the piece balanced and pleasant. As always a very nice work, inspiring 🙂

Cassandre
    Participant

@norshine , @nemain & @robf4g210 : Thank you for your comments! You made me very happy! It's a bit more than a year since I started using Photoshop more seriously and I watched a ton of tutorials since. PHLearn has some awesome tutorials on Youtube and it was for a great place to start.

Also I said yesterday was the last day. But it's today, the last day. Very sorry!

Dragon
    Participant

Last minute..

"Wanted At The Big Top"

Combination of Daz and Bryce Renders with some postwork done in Photoshop.

Wanted At The Big Top

Dragon
    Participant

Well I posted it on Dec 5 at 7:03pm my time, (PST) so maybe I didn't make it after all. Oh well. Was fun to do.

Cassandre
    Participant

@drgnmztr : That's okay. You've made it. 😀

Now, the competition is officially closed. The voting process can begin.

To vote, please go to http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5a27108ae4b04d6fbe2da188 ,
    check the box of your favorite artwork and click on the vote button at the end of the page.

Thank you all for your participation and making this contest an amazing and fun thing!

Norshine
    Participant

@miarka Thanks to you for making it possible !

Cassandre
    Participant

Last day for voting! Thank you for participating.

Cassandre
    Participant

First, I would like to time to thank everybody who took the time to vote. With your participation, you made this contest exciting. So, without further ado, here's the results of the contest!

The 1st place goes to:
    "Embrace the Magic" by @norshine

The 2nd place goes to:
    "Portrait of the Star Jester" by @miarka

And the 3rd places are:
    "Cirque Zumanity: Dangerously Erotic" by @robf4g210
    "Sideshow Fortune Teller" by @nemain
    “Wanted At The Big Top” by @drgnmztr

Also, I would like to give a 500 participation points to all the other contestants.
    @coolcat , @den15s and @jason : Thank you for your participation, I really hope to see you at the next competition!

Sorry for the delay, I have some trouble with showing the results of the polls to the public. I tried to contact the admin but I still have no reply, so I made a screenshot of the results. If you're interested to look at them, here's the link:

Circus Contest Results

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you again to all the participants (voters or contestants)!... and sorry for the long post.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like