Tomsk's All New Competition Time – December 2017

Tomsk's All New Competition Time – December 2017

Home Page Forums ZoneGFX Announcements Tomsk's All New Competition Time – December 2017

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tomsk Tomsk 10 hours, 46 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Tomsk

Tomsk

said

Hey guys!

Welcome to Tomsk’s All New Competition time – December 2017!!!

Sponsored this month by the following members!

Tomsk, Monk, Joaline, angelique65, ash65, everyone, gagi, gicor, Hendronix

(If you’re interested in becoming one of our competition sponsor’s just send me a PM).

New guildlines are in effect from this month, please see below for details!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Competition details

December’s Competition Theme!Christmas in Westeros!

Do you like Game of Thrones? Yes? Then show us what it looks like at Christmas time!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Competition Prizes!

Points prizes will be awarded evenly to the top 3 entries as chosen by our community.

Additional points have kindly been donated to the prize pool this month by the following sponsors:

Tomsk, Monk, Joaline, angelique65, ash65, everyone, gagi, gicor, Hendronix

The point pool is broken down into the following prizes:

– Each of the top 3 overall winners, as chosen by the community, will receive 9000 points.
– Each runner up will receive 500 points.

The voting process to choose the top 3 overall winners will be opened up to our community once the competition has ended, and will last for 3 days from the 16th to the 18th December inclusive.

All winners will be informed within 48 hours from the close of the voting period.

Competition Guidlelines!Please read before you enter the competition!

1 – This Competition is open to all members with only one entry per member allowed.
2 – The Competition will run for 2 weeks, and the closing date is Friday 15th December 2017.
2a – Entries submitted after this time will not qualify for entry. Sorry folks!
3 – You may use whichever software you have available for your render. (DAZ Studio, Poser etc.)
4 – Please remember to give your finished work a title!
NOTE: Use of freebies will no longer be required or part of the Competitions.

Entries must be uploaded to this Competition thread using ‘imgur‘ or ‘postimg
A link to imgur: (http://imgur.com/upload)
A link to postimg: (https://postimages.org/web)

If you wish your image to display in the post follow the steps below:
– Upload your image to ‘imgur‘ or ‘postimg‘ as normal and wait for it to load.
For imgur Right clight over the image itself and select ‘Open Link in new tab
– Copy the link found in the address bar at the top of the screen.
For postimg Click the button labelled ‘Direct Link‘. This will copy the link for you.
– When making your post on the site, use the ‘img‘ button at the top of the post.
– Paste your link there and hit ‘Okay‘ twice. The image should now display!

And finally! (The boring bit!)

Art submitted to the competition MUST NOT contain any of the following subjects:

Gore, Nudity*, Peril, Racial Themes, Sexual Themes, Under Age Characters, Vore.

*Although art submitted to the competition containing ‘Artistic’ nudity is permissable,
it is requested that once you have your ‘imgur‘ link for your image, you first run that
link through (https://bitly.com/)

This service is a url shortener and as such any ’Artistic’ imagery you wish to post will
not automatically be displayed.

The viewer need only click the link generated to view the image.
(You are free to use a url shortener service of your choosing).

Images which do not comply to these guidelines will not be entered into the competition and will
be removed without notice.

Okay guys, remember to have fun and good luck in this month’s competition!

Regards, Tomsk.

@1rai @3dangel @3demon @akamar @aldoraine @aslag @audreylynn @benjou @brantop @charite @coolcat @cruizeez94 @dakaron @dave4567 @digitalzombie @dima66 @dinksondan22 @divan @dmjr @drphibes @dreamslayer @dvlman @ed113067 @edheim @eeeooo @eelgoo @eirc-elziere @evilmonkey @excel @falco @geeko39 @genericoffset @griyar @harveymac1 @hellfya @hendronix @hocko @irsnout @jackdwaz21 @joaline1985 @jojo8026 @jurbano @kendrad @kooroe @lilithsynd @littlesparrows @lunna @mars @masha @mellowdb @miarka @mikel4 @mysticfortune @nobdy @norbertz @onkelshield @oriencois @para @phil @phoernik @picaya @pixels @polly @raven77 @refat @robf4g210 @sakusennin @samuraismiles @sc0rp9 @scisco @scs1 @sgonzales @shadowtek @shayr @spocksbeard1701 @starryeyes @stilesgirl @superxtramp @sweetspell @tagore @theweezel @tomdooley @virtualtiger @whyme @wolfman74

December 1, 2017 at 12:35 pm
Profile photo of Rob

Rob

said

Cool theme. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

December 1, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Profile photo of 3Danimenut

3Danimenut

said

Hummm…..guess I’m watching a few Game of Thrones episodes, seeing that I’ve never seen a single one to know what it’s about…..lol

December 2, 2017 at 12:12 am
Profile photo of Methuselas

Methuselas

said

@ 3Danimenut,

Just put a dragon, a castle, some nude women and a smattering of dead bodies and you’ll have it down. 😉

December 2, 2017 at 12:46 am
Profile photo of Archast

Archast

said

My entry!

Badass Santa – Who the hell use reindeers anymore?

December 3, 2017 at 7:10 pm

3Danimenut

said

My Entry

Warm Enough Old Friend?

GOT X-MAS

December 4, 2017 at 1:57 am
Profile photo of Rob

Rob

said

https://imgur.com/r1K8JHe

Here is my entry for the December Competition.

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons… and Giver of Presents!

December 7, 2017 at 9:27 pm
Profile photo of Rob

Rob

said

Great entries so far!

@archast novel idea. I hope Santa has good insurance to pay for all of those caved in roofs!

@3danimenut101 I would think that she’d be freezing, but I guess Targaryens don’t have that problem.

@miarka Awesome! That hair looks amazing! What’s the technique?

@coolcat Nice! Cersei must like it; she’s always on the naughty list!

@silverboax I don’t think your image is linked. I can’t see anything. Look forward to your re-upload.

December 8, 2017 at 12:31 pm

3Danimenut

said

@robf4g210
I had a nice cloak around her at first, but since the cloak wasn’t dforce compliant it just didn’t look right, wouldn’t lay the way i wanted it too, so i just removed it in the end.

December 8, 2017 at 10:31 pm
Profile photo of Rob

Rob

said

@3danimenut101
Yeah, I know what you mean. I’ve been trying to make modifiers work with existing, non-compliant clothing. Sometimes it works, sometimes I get the explosion. I’ve actually gotten some dresses and a bathrobe to simulate nicely.

December 8, 2017 at 11:40 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Tomsk's All New Competition Time – December 2017’ is closed to new replies.

Copyright © 2013 ZoneGfx. All rights reserved.                                                            Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest