A Visual Guide to posting items on ZONEGFX!

A Visual Guide to posting items on ZONEGFX!

Home Page Forums ZoneGFX Announcements A Visual Guide to posting items on ZONEGFX!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author

said

Hi thanks for sharing , what is the name of the model of the lady in the last picture??? Is she a Daz Charter??

Tomsk

said

@Haxol That would be Betty.

She’s simply Genesis2Female built from the ground up with custom morphs from a number of different morph packages. I rarely use characters right out of the box, I almost always fully customize my girls 🙂

Amber

said

Nice visual!

One thing about tags though, that I haven’t found anywhere-
    WHAT EXACTLY is the proper formatting??
    are the tags separated by dashes, spaces, commas, or what?! :p

Seriously, this is vital info. I’ve been comma-separating my tags like many other site inputs use, but also space separators are common… in which case a tag containing spaces would then need to use underscores in their place.
    A grammar for the tag input would be REALLY awesome! (thanks for letting me rant ^-^)

Tomsk

said

@amberkat

Tags should be seperated by comma’s 🙂
    (I always forget though)

😀

Amber

said

Awesome, thanks!! So it turns out I was doing it right anyway, good to know.
    make sure you make it obvious in newbie literature! ^_^

Altar

said

Can i edit my post?

Tomsk

said

@altar222

Unfortunately at this time editing of posts can only be done by our admins.
    Hunter, Monk and myself.
    If you PM me with the details I’ll take care of it for you.

Tomsk.

Awesome, thanks!! So it turns out I was doing it right anyway, good to know.

Now if you can do this as a pdf (1 step per page) it will make an interesting reminder print-out.

barc

said

So, if I’m posting something from r’otica, the ‘adult content’ image will be added by the person reviewing for approval? ‘Cause I didn’t see anywhere in the posting process where I can invoke that image. Or am I supposed to find an ‘adult content’ image and just use that?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 ZoneGfx. All rights reserved.                                                            Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest