A Visual Guide to posting items on ZONEGFX!

Home Page Forums ZoneGFX Announcements A Visual Guide to posting items on ZONEGFX!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Tomsk
    Participant

Hey guys!

As some members may find the whole process of posting items here on ZoneGFX a little daunting, I have created a visual guide which I hope is easy enough to follow. Read from left to right, top to bottom.

Regards, Tomsk.

Full sized image: https://i.imgur.com/Eswp3TT

VERY IMPORTANT, USE POSTIMAGES.ORG as shown in steps 3 and 4, to post IMAGES. NEVER EVER SKIP THIS AND JUST HOTLINK THE IMAGE FROM THE STORE SITE DIRECTLY !!!

HOTLINKING SENDS THE STORE SITES INFO BACK TO US, AND WE WANT TO AVOID THAT - THANKS!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bravo!😃

ADAM
    Participant

Now im really confused

coolcat
    Participant

Are you going to add this to the F.A.Q ?

Tomsk
    Participant

@d0gg0d Confused?

@coolcat
    I'll have to see Hunter about that!

ADAM
    Participant

@tomsk Tons of yellow stickies everywhere pulling my eye in all directions.

This does not follow the rules of art mathematics. Its hard for my old eyes to read

Its easier for me to just follow the instruction that guide you as you are trying to upload stuff. 🙂 Only thing that took me a minute to figure out was the "post tags"

Bot101
    Participant

@Tomsk, you need to teach Bill Gates and Steve Job's clone how to organize.
    That is awesome. Oh, yeah. That's how the internet should be. Now if only there were a 24" touchscreen laptop that wouldn't weigh 200 pounds.

Ethiopia
    Participant

@dOggOd,
    If you want confusing and hard to follow just take a cruise through some of the fashion sites listed here... http://www.dressfinder.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/directory.search/start/61/alpha/0/dresses/All%20Designers.htm
    Fashion sites have to be the most idiotically laid out sites there are. Every young site designer thinks he has to come up with something new and set a trend. I've seen so many goofball ways to navigate I can't seem to get anywhere in them. These imbeciles need to realize that the net is like sex. Not s-l-o-w and tender. No one needs to be warmed up and put in the mood. Folks at your site ARE in the mood and want to buy NOW. It's a quickee, wham! bam! thank you sir. Tech sites have it right, get in and out with your driver or information in half a dozen clicks. These fashion sites still think that the net is slow television. Every spring when the new fashions come out I get increasingly disgusted; and they wonder why they get no business.

Tomsk
    Participant

@d0gg0d Yeah sorry about that hehe. I'm glad you don't really need this yourself, though some may find it useful 🙂

@arthurgarcia Now if I could only get paid at the same rate as those guys!

ADAM
    Participant

I said it mostly in fun but there was some truth behind it.

Most fashion I see is either a repeat of something that was out 40 years sgo or something no-one should wear. ripped jeans seem to be back. This was cool in the 80s.
    Bellbottoms came and went again Print shirts rotate almost every 5 years.

I buy what I like not what is in style because whatever I have will eventually be in style.

Haxol
    Participant

Hi thanks for sharing , what is the name of the model of the lady in the last picture??? Is she a Daz Charter??

Tomsk
    Participant

@Haxol That would be Betty.

She's simply Genesis2Female built from the ground up with custom morphs from a number of different morph packages. I rarely use characters right out of the box, I almost always fully customize my girls 🙂

Amber
    Participant

Nice visual!

One thing about tags though, that I haven't found anywhere-
    WHAT EXACTLY is the proper formatting??
    are the tags separated by dashes, spaces, commas, or what?! :p

Seriously, this is vital info. I've been comma-separating my tags like many other site inputs use, but also space separators are common... in which case a tag containing spaces would then need to use underscores in their place.
    A grammar for the tag input would be REALLY awesome! (thanks for letting me rant ^-^)

Tomsk
    Participant

@amberkat

Tags should be seperated by comma's 🙂
    (I always forget though)

😀

Amber
    Participant

Awesome, thanks!! So it turns out I was doing it right anyway, good to know.
    make sure you make it obvious in newbie literature! ^_^

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘ZoneGFX Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like