A gentle reminder.

Home Page Forums General Chat A gentle reminder.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    ADAM
    Participant

People owe me because I'm AWESOME and the world revolves around ME!

aslag
    Participant

@arthurgarcia

Hey man, don't wait on the VA to get you the therapy tools you need. I've been using psilocybin containing mushrooms for PTSD for a long time. You don't need your shrink's permission. You just inform your psychiatrist what you're taking, the dosages, and what you should be doing in conjunction with that.

My shrink mentioned that he kind of wished it was legal to prescribe it to me.Damn shame. Wink wink. But if I happened to get my hands on it, here's how to use it for PTSD therapy. But he's not officially endorsing it, because drugs are bad.

Honestly, doing stuff yourself while seeing a shrink is the best way of dealing with the VA.

Bot101
    Participant

@d0gg0d and @aslag, you both rock!!!
    I'll keep that in mind and ask her. @locololo would call her nurse Cratchett.
    (keep in mind an 0-3 in the USNR) Her answer to every complaint or symptom: it's all in your mind-including the debilitating migraines. You could have had your arm amputated and spurting blood all over her but would always say the same thing. She wasn't amused when he would tell her if she had so much confidence in her science why is she still only an 0-3 in HIS Navy? why hadn't High Year Tenure terminated her service? @LocoLolo would tell her it was because she was just eye candy and probably spent as much time with her back on a couch as her patients. Keep in mind, she was clearly over 50 and she was Asian. So she should have looked 30+. Sadly she had some serious city miles - Manila City Miles at rush hour during typhoon season to boot.

ADAM
    Participant

Thanks. I really dont consider myself awesome. Just really really good.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like