Fullfilled Bunny's Nightmare Outfit and Poses for Genesis 8 Females

Home Page Forums Request Fullfilled Bunny's Nightmare Outfit and Poses for Genesis 8 Females

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Analysys
    Participant

Yup, same here, only works with default T pose, changing the body parts makes the outfit stay in place or clip instantly. Tried changing redirect transform, adding D push modifier, changing smoothing iterations, applying the poses directly to clothes piece itself, removing smoothing, etc. nothing helped. I guess it's broken or there's somethin missing from the files, because I also can't find pantyhose.

SonyTony
    Participant

@darknessvaltier

@duckface

@analysys

(https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/452916/bunny-s-nightmare-outfit-problem)

"They say the outfit works fine for them, but has also said they have contacted DAZ for a fix and offered a temporary solution for those who can't wait. (Note: The "Transfer Utility", the circle-arrow thing, is under Edit -> Object or Figure).

1]) load the genesis 8 female model, without any morph and with the base pose.
    2) you load the bodysuit on your model, as if you were going to use it, selectin your model before load de cloath.
    3) On the right hand side there should be the transfer icon, which is a circle with an up arrow, if you don't have it, look for it in windows - panels.
    4) Execute it.
    5) in source you choose genesis 8 female, and in target, you select the bodysuit and accept.

After it is bound, it should work, and you can overload the base Genesis 8 Female with a character of your choosing. However, this is a temporary fix; you will have to do this with every character you want to load with the outfit, unless you can "save" the outfit:

If you want to save it so you don't have to do it over and over again, it's a bit more complicated because you have to know in which folder the file is stored, but if you still want to save it, let me know and I'll give you directions.

One last, unrelated thing; In case you haven't figured it out already, the stockings isn't part of the bodysuit piece, nor is it in the base Wardrobe tab. Instead, look under Materials -> Iray -> Wardrobe while the character is selected."

3Demon
    Participant

Well,...that seems to help explain why it has "Nightmare" in the name 🙁

Anon100001
    Participant

i was just having this issue and submitted a ticket glad there is a temp fix though.

JJ
    Participant

@Anon100001 Old post, but in the forum the publisher seems to have fixed the issue with the file. Redownloading it with the fix seems to have worked. So when you eventually upload it publicly to the site make sure to use the updated one!

Orazio
    Participant

offering 250 points, hope im not too late

Anon100001
    Participant

PMs with the updated version of the outfit have been sent out, i believe i got everyone. Thanks for your patience.

Please refrain from uploading to the blog as I will do it myself at a later date.

griyar
    Participant

Did you resend link? I still did not receive
    ???

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • The forum ‘Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like