What Inspired You To Pursue 3D-Art? ENTRY THREAD

Home Page Forums Art Competition What Inspired You To Pursue 3D-Art? ENTRY THREAD

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Bot101
    Participant

This is truly one of the best participations of members I've seen here since joining!
    Not to rush anyone that hasn't entered, but you've got exactly 10.5 hours to do so.
    Thank you (and @maddruid, bonus points sent to your account. Thank you)

The Arachne
    Participant

I do agree, it is fun to pose, I actually need to load up A3 and Use it some more, Just need to come up with a scene, but that will be at a later date.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Discordia and Bender

To create. With the exception of the bikini, scene contains only assets of my own.

Matt
    Participant

Well, bite my shiny, metal ass, meatbag! That is INCREDIBLE!

Bot101
    Participant

Awesome! @Ladyburger for entered my contest. I love Discordia and Fry. That water looks so good I sort of wish I were there.
    Any one else planning to enter, you've got roughly FOUR HOURS before I close this thread off. But don't worry; I see two other contests on the heels of this one.
    Once again, I thank all the persons that have entered this contest.
    You inspire me more than you know. Sincerely, Arthur.

The Arachne
    Participant

Plot twist! Arthur was actually uninspired and that is why He did this contest so that we can inspire him! We are all the winners! LMFAO
    A winner are us!

Bot101
    Participant

You got me, @Thearachne. I need inspiration and you are all doing a great job!
    However, you underestimate your combined powers; You are not only rekindling interests for me but for so many others. We are already on page ten! Oh, and not to rush you other "Inspirers" you've got an hour and a half before this page is closed and the voting thread opens for one week.

The Arachne
    Participant

Man, Captain Planet really went to hell if our powers combined is used for this LOL

Bot101
    Participant

Thank you everyone This thread is closed. We have 23 entries
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/150z7wrm8/
    Please cast your votes on thread two.

PainsPlayground
    Participant

@The Arachne

Looking at these entries.. GOOD LAWD that would form a REALLY screwed up super-hero..thing.. LMAO

The Arachne
    Participant

@PainsPlayground See what I mean LMFAO

Nicolas Neumann
    Participant

I assume you can't vote for yourself?

PhantomF4
    Participant

@tommytomahawk

It's not forbidden to vote for yourself, unless specified by the host, but a huge majority of Zone members don't vote for ourselves. That's not to pass judgment on those who do.

Nicolas Neumann
    Participant

Mmmh, I'd prefer if it was either okay and everyone did it, or just banned outright. This 'some do, some don't' approach isn't really fair in contests, as it punishes the honest and rewards the unscrupulous.

ADAM
    Participant

If you were able to win 5 billion cash in a contest would you vote for yourself. Fkn stupid to call anyone out voting for themselves. I vote for myself when i believe my work is equal or better. Its digital points that have no real value in the real world so wtf does it matter. I guess you pay for everything you "test" here. A try before you buy. My xxx self righteous hypocrisy this is turning into.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like