(FILLED) Victoria 9 HD Presale Bundle // Victoria 9 HD Intro Bundle

Home Page Forums Request (FILLED) Victoria 9 HD Presale Bundle // Victoria 9 HD Intro Bundle

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

Update:
    For some unknown reson [rushed bundle by DS ??] there are some file issues [no surprise there].
    I am chasing DS to rectify these problems.
    As soon as they give a solution I will forward them to everyone [and update Mega for those yet to receive link]

For all those that have not yet received a link [possible error caused by sheer number of contacts, which I am chasing to solve] I will send new, smaller, PM's but will also send new PM's as soon as the file errors are fixed, so you can use what works for the time being.

Kerry Nova
    Participant

1000 points

otterspaw
    Participant

2000 points if you are still sending 🙂

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

Hi all,
    Managed to get back to the Products Library, and download some of the missing files [ hopefully all have been updated].

Will upload to Mega on Sat morning, and send out links.

All those that have already had PM's will get new ones [probably same link], everyone else still waiting will get heir first link - but with [hopefully] all working files.

For everyones patience I am also going to add the Voss Hair and Summer Bikini.
    Again - thank you for your patience... 🙂

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

And the next UPDATE:

OK - so, even trying smaller PM groups do not seem to be sending. Even though the Multiple PM tips were followed, apparently, to the letter.
    New PM's have been sent to everyone - individually - so you may get a duplicate.
    Especially as, when trying to sort DS access to Product Library for updates/missing files, a number of you were sent the original bundle link.
    I replied to anyone that thought they had been left off the PM list or missed out.
    This left a large number that had not received the 1st link.
    Once I had access to the missing files I updated the Mega folder and renamed it with the addition of [UD]. Voss Hair and Summer Bikini are also now included.

To make sure everyone was now up to date all requests have been sent a new PM. This means you may have a duplicate PM for the updated folder. Better safe - eh?
    Everyone should now have been sent a PM which will get them to the UD folder.
    The link remains the same as for the original PM's

To the best of my knowledge, from feedback, only the Summertide Swimwear Outfit has a file issue - which I am waiting on DS to correct.
    As soon as this is done it will be added to the folder - this will show when folder is changed to [UD1].
    Hopefully by then the Multiple PM problem will be fixed.
    15 pages of individual PM's is not a desirable task... 🙂

PlacentaSalad
    Participant

Is the bundle still available for point exchange? As I will give 4k points.

Thanks.

KylseS
    Participant

500 points from me if you are still sharing. Thanks!

zXz11
    Participant

+ 500 points if this is still active.

thx

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

Someone thought the thread was closed -
    Please feel free to keep adding any Bundle requests here, I will fill them as soon as I am free. Unfortunately back in work now [as I work Sun to Thurs - not in between 05:00 & 18:30, equivalent UK time]. I will pick up and reply when back in.

Thanks for your support.... 🙂

KylseS
    Participant

ok,
    pm’S HAVE BEEN SENT.
    lET ME PLEASE STRESS ONE THING –
    THIS IS A HUGE MULTI-POST – PLEASE, Really-Really, NOBODY REPLY TO IT – ONLY PM ME DIRECTLY IF YOU NEED HELP OR SOMETHING – THANKS !!

This confused me. Anyways, thank you so much for the bundle!

Legolas18
    Participant

@kylses It means, don't reply to PMs addressed to multiple users, otherwise anything you write there will notify all those users too! 😉

thatonefailure
    Participant

+500 if I can still get the bundle.
    PM 4 PTS

ShadowDemonLord
    Participant

@Fuzzy3000 Paul let me know if you continue to have issues with the Summertide Outfit as mine works normally. I can send my files to you if required.

Thanks from the community for the effort in getting this one out to the hoards. It is a massive workload, especially with the messed up Daz launch.

Thanks,

SDL.

griyar
    Participant

@Shadowdemonlord
    Could you send just folder of data and runtime(textures) for Summertide Outfit? Its missed on this pack
    IM00087182-01_SummertideSwimwearOutfitforGenesis9
    Thanks

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

@Kylses

Yes - what Legolas said...

It only means that if you get a PM that states that it is a Multiple PM, please do not reply to it.
    Instead send an individual PM to the sender - so only that person receives it.

For Everyone:
    Not a problem adding requests to this thread.
    Not a problem replying if it Does Not Say Multiple at the top.
    🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 245 total)
  • The forum ‘Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like