(FILLED) Victoria 9 HD Presale Bundle // Victoria 9 HD Intro Bundle

Home Page Forums Request (FILLED) Victoria 9 HD Presale Bundle // Victoria 9 HD Intro Bundle

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

Hi again,
    Marathon one this is turning into being [thanks Yoda]

I have Added the Summertide Outfit updates to the Mega folder [now shows as [UD-1]. [thanks to some kindly assistance from Shadowdemonlord - as my product library will still not show me any V9 DL links].

I am sending the PM's regarding this to smaller batches as that now seems to work without giving the server indegestion. This will take a little wile to arrange, due to annoying interference of having to work until Thurs.
    Will sort through it a little at a time until then.

If anyone that has had a link sees this and wants to go ahead and DL, the same link will work. Folder will indicate [UD-1] in title.
    You will probably get a duplicate from me as I work through the list - just ignore it if you have [UD-1] already.

griyar
    Participant

@Fuzzy3000
    Thanks a lot for filled Summertide Outfit 👍😀

YanOma
    Participant

Thanks for the updates @Fuzzy3000.

That this, their flagship character can be so bungled despite having weeks of release preparation just shows how bad Daz has gotten lately.

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

Multiple PM test went well - looks like everyone on it had PM.
    Will be limiting the lists to under 20 for the rest of the requesters.
    Will take a little while due to work etc. but should have everyone up to date with - what I am informed - is now working 100%.

Remember, it is the same link for the update as for the original PM. Only the Mega folder will now have [UD-1] in the title.
    If you want to get this now you can do so - you will also get a duplicate PM from me [eventually] as too much hassle to trim out individuals from a list this size.
    So get it now or wait = your choice.
    🙂

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

OK - managed to get PMs out to everyone a little sooner than expected.
    You all now have the latest [UD-1].
    Any new requests can still be made here and you will get the latest DL.

Considering the number of requests in this thread - a good reply level so far. Obviously a lot of interested people checking in more often than normal [only around 40 58 56
    Bounties outstanding at the moment].

Thanks for your patience and support... 🙂

Milton
    Participant

i send you 600pts...thanks friend

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

Hi There,
    Just a quick updaate to confirm that I will post the Victoria 9 HD Bundle to the blog as soon as all the bounty points are in.

Given the incredible number of requests there has been a really good response so far.
    Still 53 offers outstanding at this point - with no replies to PMs.

Considering how quick everyone was to make their requests, and knowing when the item would be released, I would have thought there would be more interest in them checking their messages - especially as all PMs were confirmed as having been sent.
    Let us watch and wait ... 🙂 Tik-Tock...

49 still to reply...

NobunagaOda
    Participant

Not to sound like a grouch here, but could replies for that sort of things be kept private pretty please? It isn't great to receive "I paid my due" thread replies by the dozen in your private inbox when you're not the one supposed to read about it.

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

Hi @NobunagaOda,

Been sounding [along with many others here] like a grouch over this for years.
    You would think that a request NOT TO REPLY in big caps at the start of the PM [and sometimes also in the subject] would be a definate clue to those reading it.
    Apparently not - must be a very specific version of word-blindness... 🙂

Bad enough when a dozen or so - but a thread total of over 200, just gets ridiculouis.

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

Hi all,
    Thanks to everyone that replied to my points update request - makes it so much easier to tidy up those that have paid.
    Also lets me keep a full list of all the reliable members here that I can pass on any DAZ updates to the files when notifed of them.

Now only 31 links sent out with no bounty paid.

NobunagaOda
    Participant

It's time to send in the yakuza! 😀

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

LOL - I wish... 🙂

Still, at least I get to keep a list of who NOT to fill requests for [unles any of them are just really late with replies].

Not happening a lot, but we could do with a ban list for when it does -
    Name and Shame...

Monk

Heya People!

May I attend you that Paul (@FUZZY3000) still didn't get the points offered in this thread from:

@Sergio
    @Darknessvaltier 2000, (500 paid)

@Polly

@Umbara

@Cage

@Hima

@Velvet

@Onebarefoot1982
    , 600.

I had to check this all by hand so in case there have occurred some mistakes my apologies and please let me know so I can correct this post.

Thanks for your attention!

pesciJoe
    Participant

Paid 1000 points on November 9, 2022. Sorry for the delay

witcher
    Participant

points sent
    omg sorry i forgot :DDD

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 245 total)
  • The forum ‘Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like