To all of our members

Home Page Forums ZoneGFX Announcements To all of our members

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jacobjustice
    Participant

CONSIDER RELIGION IS BEST FOR HUMAN BEING CONNECTION TO HIS CREATOR.
    BUT PEOPLE MISS USED IT AND BRING CHAOS.

sc0rp999
    Participant

Jesus fucking Christ what absolute crap from people. I have always thought people were horrible nasty creatures just out for themselves and then I had a pain in my sinus and had to have a CT scan, the results of which told me why I think like that and I have just found out late 2021 that I have a hole in my frontal lobe and my parietal lobe.

So I guess now I would be considered weak by some (victims), although I have two beautiful children my daughter is a managing director for a communications company and my son is an IT tech in a school and is currently half way through a degree in computer engineering.

Unfortunately it is a fact people are horrible and way to quick to judge.
    And as I have no empathy or compassion and without realising through neuroplasticity have unintentionally learned to read peoples facial expressions, body language, tone of voice, situational awareness instantly because of the basic human need to survive my brain has rewired me into something that could easily be the next stage of evolution as that is what I needed to survive I can look objectively at people and read them like a book and I can tell you from a completely detached position people are fucking horrible selfish creatures.

I don’t look disabled but because of the area that is damaged I could quite easily rip your face off due to uninhibited behavioural and emotional control. To me people are victims. They incite you to react and then they are shocked when you do. They deserve everything they get. Do me a favour if you’re out and about with your loved ones stick to your own. Don’t stare at other people, mind your own fucking business and let others get on with their own lives, this way no one gets hurt and I don’t go back inside because of another so called victim. Be considerate and keep your fucking distance.

I will not get into a flame war although I know this is inevitable, as there is always one small dick, keyboard warrior arsehole who thinks they are safe behind a screen, so I will not reply as all you are doing is proving me right, people need to loose their Ego this is the problem right there. How can you argue with my opinion when you cannot empathise with me because you have no clue what it is like to have none.

Edit: by the way I’m not looking for sympathy because literally I don’t care. I just wanted to add if you want to become a better person and make this world a better place there are as far as I know only three ways to loose your Ego…
    1.) Get the shit kicked out of you for a nice wake up call
    2.) Meditation and spiritual awakening
    3.) Hallucinogenics

Have a nice day fuck you =)

ADAM
    Participant

I have always thought people were horrible nasty creatures just out for themselves

Be considerate and keep your fucking distance.

This sums things up well

why I think like that and I have just found out late 2021 that I have a hole in my frontal lobe and my parietal lobe

So is this a glitch in your development or something you can pass down to your children and their children's children?

I will not get into a flame war although I know this is inevitable, as there is always one small dick, keyboard warrior arsehole

Ironic. Perhaps we should start a small penis club?

sc0rp999
    Participant

@adam

Thanks I though that summed it up too.

And no nothing to do with development, it was 2 strokes caused by electrocution and yes in fact both my kids have taken on traits from me. My daughter can’t stand noise because she’s grown up seeing me having hissy fits over ice cream vans and sparrows cause certain noise hurts my head and my son has the inappropriate comments trait typical of frontal lobe brain injury. They have both told me they are happy with who they are are though which is great. Obviously I wish I knew about it sooner but hey what can you do…

And as for Small penis club looks like you’re the winner 😄

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

I miss reading this shit 🙂 omg. cracks me up.

wallyburger
    Participant

May I point out that there is no proven correlation between penis size and propensity to pettiness.
    We are all self centred and petty to varying degrees.
    Technology encourages this in current generations, but the answer isn't
    throwing it all away and living in a cave.
    Let's all try and be more considerate and tolerant for as long as we can manage.

Have a wonderful day.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘ZoneGFX Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like