Spring x Polaroid ZGFX Contest (Current Prize Pool: 261,000 pts) - APRIL 2

Home Page Forums Art Competition Spring x Polaroid ZGFX Contest (Current Prize Pool: 261,000 pts) - APRIL 2

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Eve Adams
    Participant

@Redflag Thanks. I thought, since I wasn't trying to win a prize, I'd go a little experimental and push those RGB dials and see what damage I could do. Of course, now that it's done, and posted, I can think of a million things I could've done better. I wish, now, I'd stuck in a billboard and captured the reflection of the photographer on the side of the car, but this is what you get when you wait 'til the last moment to not enter a competition.

You probably already own all the software you need to restore your old polaroids, but I'll bet there's an AI program out there that'll do the whole thing for you with a single click.

sexybeast6666
    Participant

Hello Sorry if this question has been covered before, but has it been decided when (date/time) the winner will be announced ?

Please and thank you!

Bebe Rebozo
    Participant

CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE IS 11:59PM GMT / 5:59PM EST, APRIL 2, 2023.. and the judging will start after that.. it might take a while for us to decide, as there are a lot of really good works to choose from..

diviniren
    Participant

Thank you everyone for participating! Bebe and I are going to spend the next couple of days to evaluate the submissions!

Just some stats while we deliberate!

A. Good Times - 8 Entries
    B. Memories - 10 Entries
    C. Chasing the Moment - 4 Entries
    D. That's Fresh - 5 Entries

Total Entries: 27 Entries
    Total Unique Participants: 20

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

?

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like