Ramdom Art using Daz3D

Home Page Forums Art Showcase Ramdom Art using Daz3D

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    silverboaX
    Participant

Just immerse the whole thing in a tank of vegetable oil, cheap easy liquid cooling 😀

(no really, it's a thing 😀 )

Drazzilkniks
    Participant

@3danimenut101 yea it has an enclosure of sorts
    https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N970WF3OC-4GD-rev-10-11
    not comfortable tinkering with it though, but for now with 2 inlet fans and 2 outlet one of which is right by the card to draw its exhaust out of the case it seems ok. cpu alarms go off shortly after I start encoding videos or anything similar though (alarm is set at 80 so not a major problem short term).

3Danimenut
    Participant

@Skinklizzard
    if your 970 has the triple fan setup, no need to tinker, that thing will run like an ice cube, it's a real good setup.

@silverboaX

the vegetable oil only come out when they misbehave or annoy.

3Danimenut
    Participant

next art project, taking a break from rendering and doing some old school drawing
    just started this so isn't much to look at yet. scaled it down, original size was just to big to post, when it's done i'll post just a link to save the main page of the site from being ballooned by a huge image..lol

Herecles
    Participant

Experimenting in daz and PS:

silverboaX
    Participant

@hawkeye - now THAT should be your noir entry.

Herecles
    Participant

Have spent the last 8 days collecting content to create something for the Noir contest, as well as transitioning fron daz 4.9.3 to 4.10, having both on my computer is causing a few hickups and i seem to be spending more time troubleshooting than creating. Then I find out last night the contest ends today so I thought i would have to give it a miss.

I would never have considered using this, but since you suggested it...why not:~}

silverboaX
    Participant

It's not quite high contrast, but it fits a modern interpretation of the genre, tech-noir is totally a thing.

Herecles
    Participant

@silverboaX.....Never heard of tech noir before and after doing some research on the term, I see what you mean about modern interpretation.

bobdawg
    Participant

very cool bit of art. i look forward to experimenting with photoshop. not ready yet. i hope my results are this good.

ADAM
    Participant

@Bob once you start using PS its a hard habit to break.

Make things a lot easier. Kinda like the Dark Side of art.

3Danimenut
    Participant

Themyscira

This is what i like to call a Zone Render, everything used in this render I picked up right on the site.

3Danimenut
    Participant

Iray testing

Messing with Iray settings and tweaks seeing if i could get an older G2 Model(Left)
    to hold it's own next to a G8 Model(Right), I'm pretty happy with the results.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dunno why but I like the skintone of the g2 over the g8 here.

3Danimenut
    Participant

@ladyburger
    LOL..yes ironically i noticed the same thing, the G2 skin actually came out looking more realistic then the G8...funny how that happens.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like