Question/help with 'Look at my hair'

Question/help with 'Look at my hair'

Home Page Forums General Chat Question/help with 'Look at my hair'

This topic contains 23 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amber Amber 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of ulysses

ulysses

said

Hi all,

I d/led this and the install instructions are sparse, but pretty simple. I have Daz Studio 4.10 and can not find this product anywhere in the app. I do have DAZ installed on my D: drive so that might be causing the problem, but hoping there might be a work around if that’s the case.

Has anyone got this to work in 4.10 and/or on a drive other than C:?

TIA

Look At My Hair V1.6.0.1

February 21, 2018 at 12:48 am
Profile photo of silverboaX

silverboaX

said

I wasn’t able to get it to show up either. The player shows up fine if I install that, but I was never able to get the full software working (or even to show up so I could enter a serial)

February 21, 2018 at 6:32 am
Profile photo of Sunny

Sunny

said

As far as I know, you need to uninstall the free player, then install the full version.

February 21, 2018 at 6:58 am
Profile photo of ulysses

ulysses

said

Hi Tootsie,

I never had the free version, so nothing to uninstall. Were you able to get this working in 4.10?

February 21, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Profile photo of Sunny

Sunny

said

I bought my copy

February 21, 2018 at 2:07 pm
Profile photo of ulysses

ulysses

said

Blasphemy!!!! :o)

I’m thinking about buying it as well. Can it do things like hair for arms and legs? I’m not happy with the exnem products that are out there.

Thanks!

February 21, 2018 at 3:27 pm
Profile photo of Theonlyfaker

Theonlyfaker

said

Don’t buy it. It does not support anything Genesis 3 and up. Also, there is a normal version for 3dl and an Iray version. I was told by someone that sells products on Daz not to buy it as a better fur/hair product is coming out sometime this year.

February 21, 2018 at 5:59 pm
Profile photo of Kooroe

Kooroe

said

I have not used the new LAMH but the older one did have some problems with the Gen 3 models. It works on templates to let the program know where it is ok to paint hair/fur but does not come with one for gen 3 right out of the box. there is a thread on the daz forum somewhere. That has a template a user made so that you can use it to make fur on the whole of gen 3. If you are looking to use it for iray you need to get the iray version.

February 21, 2018 at 6:09 pm
Profile photo of ulysses

ulysses

said

Thanks theonlyfaker and kooroe for the follow up. I have yet to find anyone that gave this product rave reviews – and I’m looking for something that works on G3M/F and G8 as well.

February 21, 2018 at 7:03 pm
Profile photo of silverboaX

silverboaX

said

Theoretically LAMH with the catalyzer add-on works with everything but he hasn’t released a hair editor that works with catalyzer so really right now it’s a fairly pointless product unless you just want to use his models (which are lovely, I totally respect his skillz as a nature modeller dude)

February 26, 2018 at 10:14 am
Profile photo of rendra

rendra

said

Any word on the new hair product? I dl’d this to try it before purchase, but was disappointed both with it not working and the poor reviews.

Profile photo of rendra

rendra

said

Who posted it, and how do we get them to return the points for a useless download?

Profile photo of D0GG0D

D0GG0D

said

I wanted to decrease the fur on my tiger contest render because it was killing my 3d card. Couldnt do it so I had to play with textures.

I tried a newer version and the password didnt work.

Ive givin up on hair creation till something else comes along.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of D0GG0D D0GG0D.
Profile photo of EvilMonkey

EvilMonkey

said

@flibbits, it’s not a useless download, just a product with very little recent support by the vendor.

Profile photo of rendra

rendra

said

There is no key to activate it. It’s useless.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 ZoneGfx. All rights reserved.                                                            Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest