Point Incentives!

Home Page Forums ZoneGFX Announcements Point Incentives!

• This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by bion.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Tomsk
    Participant

Would you like to earn a few extra points so you can download the items you’d like? Well now you can!

Here’s how you can earn points for just a few minutes of your time, by helping us keep ZoneGFX clean and up to date.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When a request is filled.

If you have made a request which has been filled, please consider doing the following.

– Close the original request with your thanks to the person who was kind enough to share the item.
    – Let Tomsk know the request has been fulfilled by adding a tag* to Tomsk so he may delete the post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reporting Duplicate posts, posts with dead or incorrect links, and posts with no image.
    (Please report these via PM to Monk or myself so we may amend them).

– For duplicate posts please provide the name of the post and links** to each instance of the post that you find.

– For posts with dead or incorrect links please provide the name of the post and a link** to each post that you find.

– For incorrect or dead links, where possible please provide a working link so we may update this.

– For posts with no image please provide the name of the post and links** to each instance of this occurrence that you find.

– Please provide a working ’postimage’*** image link so we may update the posts image.
    (The reward for posts with no image is temporarily suspended - see below)

Doing any of the above will earn you 100 points per occurrence for your assistance and consideration.

*To tag another member simply place a @ before the name of the person you wish to tag. They will then receive a notification that they have been mentioned, and can check out what you wanted to draw their attention to.

**To avoid spamming site adverts when sending any ZoneGFX link, please place the link in paraenthesis.

***A link to ’postimage’ (https://postimage.io/web.php)

Please Note: From time to time the points reward may be adjusted.

Point reward suspension for posts with no image.
    Please see the following post for further details.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! - PLEASE READ!!!
    (https://zonegfx.com/forums/topic/important-notice-please-read/).

Regards, Tomsk.

sc0rp999
    Participant

Hello @tomsk hope your having a great day.

Are there any point incentives for replacing old exe poser versions with duf versions that are DIM compatible?

Just wondering as I've downloaded a couple that have been the old exe versions, and didn't really fancy messing about adding the support dir, manifest & supplement and also did not post again as to take away from the original uploaders points plus the post would probably not be acceptable as it would be considered a duplicate, so maybe there would be some way of notifying the uploader that also cc'd the relevant parties, and the links could be changed.

As the original uploaded is still gonna get the points even though someone else may have provided a link to a newer amended product, so point incentives for a link update maybe a worthwhile idea.

Also I have grabbed, or tried to, at least one maybe two items where the links did not work and on one occasion provided the link, and I haven't seen any points, mind you the link has not been changed yet.

In this case is the post then assigned to the provider of the working link or does it remain with the original uploader hence the point incentive for reporting dead links and providing a working one.

Thanks for your help 😀

Have a great weekend.

sc0rp9

Tomsk
    Participant

While we encourage members to upload the original files whenever possible, it may not be.
    This could be through lack of knowlegde for creating the support files etc, or the files may not come in formats some prefer.

While it is possible to swap out the links, I would ask members to remember one basic rule. We are pirates and as such take our booty wherever and however we can get it.

If an item has a dead link and it has been brought to our attention we will make contact and request an updated link. If the link cannot be updated by the original poster then we have no choice but to find a new host and supply a new link. This would not be done until all attempts at communication have been exhausted.

In this instance the new member would effectively take charge of that post and receive any future points from downloads, with the broken post being deleted from our database.

If you have brought to our attention dead links for your posts then they would be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

If you have reported another members broken link and not received any points may I suggest that you send the relevant information to me in future as I will deal with it and any points would always be honoured.

I hope this answers some of your points.

Hope you have a great weekend too. Tomsk.

sc0rp999
    Participant

Groovy thanks @tomsk love the pirate bit 🙂

Tomsk
    Participant

Hehe no worries 🙂

Yarrr!

xSunielx
    Participant

Hi. I would like to know what is maximum points earned out of each download. At first I used to get 15 points each time someone downloads my content, now I'm getting 20 points per sale/download. Is there more layout later on or 20 points is maximum you get for each sale? Thank you.

Tomsk
    Participant

@daz3dsuniel Heya!

The amount of points you get from each download is set by the site Admin and is subject to change from time to time. It's not a case of the longer you've been here the more points you get.

Regards, Tomsk.

Bot101
    Participant

I'm sorry but I've GOT to put my foot down Here and Now!

@daz3dsuniel
    ? ? ? Your emoji is just too doggone adorable!
    I'm sending you cuteness points for that!!!
    Thank you.

xSunielx
    Participant

woof woof says thank you arthur g 😀

bion
    Participant

I want to sale my points is it possible here? please reply.

rayzen
    Participant

@bion Realy hhhhh

bion
    Participant

Yea please..is it possible??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘ZoneGFX Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like