Nissan Figaro 1991 🎁

Home Page Forums Free Resources Nissan Figaro 1991 🎁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Frank21
    Participant

In .duf format for DS. File size 317mb.

[DS renders - click image]
    nissan

https://mega.nz/file/0mQRDJQJ#WCERtjjw1Ik4Ew__Dc5RAvu6VwXEGjlO_07yBuEOJ10

diviniren
    Participant

Omg! That is such a cute set of wheels! Thanks Frank21! But just out of curiosity, where the download link?

Frank21
    Participant

Oops, sorry @Diviniren. Fixed it.

Pablito
    Participant

Huge thanks Frank21 !

Frank21
    Participant

Thanks @Pablito. Here are some specs-

sp

Kusalkin
    Participant

Thanks @frank22! Nice to have right hand drive cars for my UK roads. This looks quite nippy for its engine size, despite its cute appearance 🙂

Frank21
    Participant

@Diviniren @Pablito @Kusalkin
    Please let me know if you have any problems with the .duf conversion. I may have missed connecting the textures to some parts, so let me know if you get any missing texture warnings when loading.
    I included some bits that weren't with the original model like carpet textures and number plates but all the textures/normals should be there. Cheers.

Pablito
    Participant

@Frank22, I had these missing elements

Missing

otherwise outstanding model overall 🙂

Nissan Figaro 1991

Frank21
    Participant

Glad you like it @Pablito. Great to see you use it in a scene 😍😍😍.
    Those maps are all in the texture folders. If you connect them manually and save out the car as a scene asset it should be fine from then on when you load it.

Pablito
    Participant

Oh ok, thanks for the tip sir 😉

Frank21
    Participant

If you're going to use it in the UK, here's a couple of number plates I have.

https://mega.nz/file/pipiDZCY#CrX-U38jIGiIwwy4vRKeopU1aLLgiht54EeUmCRvqIA

Kusalkin
    Participant

Thanks again @frank22 for the number plates. I've been using the plate builder at ukregplates dot co dot uk to make preview images. You can play with the styles, badges, plate shape etc and save the results.

Now all I have to do is decide which of my characters is going to drive the Figaro. 🙂

gladson1976
    Participant

Nice one @frank22 Thanks 🙂

@kusalkin
    "Nice to have right hand drive cars for my UK roads.".. Its not very frequently that we get something like this.. something we are used to.. 🙂 nice to drive on my Indian roads also 🙂

Frank21
    Participant

@Gladson1976 Nissans are Japanese so naturally they're RHD. There were a few R to L conversions but they were very uncommon. What gets me is that the engine was claimed to be supercharged. Some articles say it had a turbo and not a supercharger. The two are very different things.
    By the look of the stock engine I doubt it was ever supercharged from the factory and the performance stats would be much higher. About 50% higher. I don't see any blower.
    Perhaps back in the early 90s they confused turbocharging with supercharging.

nissan

gladson1976
    Participant

@frank22.. Agree with you on the Nissans being RHD, but most of the models we find are LHD 🙂
    I just took a look at the blog for "Nissan" and only 2 out of the 8 results I got were RHD..

Its always nice to see something that is accurately made and thanks again for this nice one 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like