Need some Poser help

Home Page Forums General Chat Need some Poser help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Feymarcher
    Participant

Okay, this is probably going to be a stupid question, but my Google-Fu is failing me hard tonight for some reason.

I bought Poser 11(.1), mainly for the intent to have it on hand when I eventually get into product making (because as an artist, I think it's good to be versed in different tools and making some product available for Poser will help increase a potential audience), but also so I could export and import certain character shapes that won't load in DS.

Trouble is... I don't know how to export a character/shaped character as an OBJ from Poser.

Nothing shows up when I do the export and save, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I've tried all the ticky boxes on and off, and still nothing shows up where I'm saving them in Finder.

If anyone has any suggestions or steps on how to get an OBJ properly exported from Poser, with the purpose of being a morph target in DS, that would be fantastic. Assuming my question makes a lick of sense, lmao.

Thanks!

Bot101
    Participant

Thank you for those files you donated. One of these days' I'll be successful and accomplish my first 3d model. Until then, I look at many youtube posts, etc.
    This one seems to be easier to follow. I worked with Poser 7 years ago and made several pretzels. Unfortunately, my Daz3D characters start looking like shinier pretzels, lol.
    Here is the first of two videos by that particular user. Have a happy holiday.

Bot101
    Participant

I knew I saw it on here>
    Legacy to gen3, and then you can go gen3 to gen 8 so i understand.

https://zonegfx.com/darkhounds-legacy-to-gen3-morph-convertor/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like