Mixed

Mixed

Home Page Forums Art Competition Mixed

This topic contains 34 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dragon Dragon 3 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Jose

Jose

said

OK thank you very much
What do I do with the second? Did I eliminate it from the Post?

October 3, 2018 at 5:30 pm
Profile photo of D0GG0D

D0GG0D

said

I think its ok we will sort it out when it comes voting time. Most voters will probably read this post anyway.

October 3, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Profile photo of D0GG0D

D0GG0D

said

@locololo Has donated 5k points to bring the total up to 50K

9 more days still left.

October 5, 2018 at 12:21 am
Profile photo of LivingPixels

LivingPixels

said

Quick question… is postwork and compositing allowed? I have very old hardware and for complex scenes with figure(s) and scenery I often must render separate elements then composite in Photoshop. I’d love to enter but I don’t want to spend hours rendering and assembling only to be rejected. 🙂

October 6, 2018 at 3:54 am
Profile photo of D0GG0D

D0GG0D

said

I believe everyone has done some post work at some time. So yes its ok. It will be voted on by the masses as to how they feel about it. I personally dont mind “some” post but “I” would rather it be limited and not the majority of the piece. I dont really consider combining layers true post. Thats a work around for large renders and/or weak systems.

When a person renders an outline then paints 70% of the art I dont consider it 3D art any more I consider it cheating at Digital Painting.

I did post in my render. I tweeked the saturation and shadows in PS slightly, shrank the image to remove some grain.

@littlepleasures

October 6, 2018 at 11:16 am
Profile photo of PainsPlayground

PainsPlayground

said

Well.. here’s my shot at it. Hope I got it right. lol

October 10, 2018 at 2:44 am
Profile photo of D0GG0D

D0GG0D

said

Looks great. 3 renders makes it official. We still have a few days left.

October 10, 2018 at 7:17 am
Profile photo of ShadowDemonLord

ShadowDemonLord

said

Here is my entry.
Combined futuristic and western as best I could. Mixed in some good old noir darkness as requested. Hope you like it.

Cowboy Beebop Contest Entry

SDL.

October 11, 2018 at 8:21 am
Profile photo of McNab

EdnaCloud

said

Uh oh, two days to get something together, i’m on it 🙂

October 11, 2018 at 6:35 pm
Profile photo of D0GG0D

D0GG0D

said

@ash65 Added 10k to the pot for a total of 60k points. Still plenty of time to get them in before midnight on the 13th

October 12, 2018 at 12:05 am
Profile photo of McNab

EdnaCloud

said

@LivingPixels Yes I imagine postwork is allowed. Usually its not how you got there but the result that matters 🙂

October 13, 2018 at 5:11 am
Profile photo of Dragon

Dragon

said

Unusual Behavior
You HAVE to right click to view image properly. Otherwise the white here washes out the pic..

• This reply was modified 4 days, 4 hours ago by Profile photo of Dragon Dragon.
October 14, 2018 at 1:53 am
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 ZoneGfx. All rights reserved.                                                            Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest