Marvelous Designer Clothing Patterns, Presets & Textures

Home Page Forums Free Resources Marvelous Designer Clothing Patterns, Presets & Textures

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bushman3D
    Participant

Clothing Patterns, Presets & Textures
    (https://mega.nz/#!4HYCkKiZ!8SdeUmU4F6YasDLoSK13Ks2OAsMWkrE7q65LpAOBY1g)

Custom Bounding Volumes & Arrangement Points for Genesis 3 Male & Female
    (https://mega.nz/#!VTIWDRKK!Naop1rsITlpULtvBb4q8tCdcueGuZcWUAU_g5tWVLNo)

EXPORT YOUR DAZ GENESIS 3 FEMALE/MALE MODELS OUT OF DAZ AS AN OBJ IN DAZ FORMAT FOR SCALE SO THAT WHEN YOU IMPORT IT INTO MD ITS AT THE CORRECT SCALE FOR THE BV AND AR. IN MD JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AUTO SCALE SELECTED AS WELL.

DRAG ALL OF THESE FILES INTO THE FOLLOWING DIRECTORY

C > USERS > PUBLIC > PUBLIC DOCUMENTS > MARVELOUS DESIGNER > Assets_ver_2.5.73 > AVATAR > ARRANGEMENT.

Ethiopia
    Participant

Wow! Thanks for the textures and patterns.

I've been looking for BVs and APs for V4 to no avail. I keep reading posts in forums that there's a free set kicking around, but can't find an actual link.

Cassandre
    Participant

Thank you. I think I'll give MD a shot. Looks so fun! Is it really hard to learn?

everyone
    Participant

@miarka it is easy to learn. iam able to create simple textured cloth for Genesis 8 and Genesis 3. If i can do it, you can do it.

EvilMonkey
    Participant

How depressed would you get if "everyone" could do it but you couldn't?

Bushman3D
    Participant

uploading now CGElves - Mastering Marvelous Designer "Beginners Course"

@Miarka
    Marvelous Designer has to be the easiest 3d creation software going 🙂

PhantomF4
    Participant

Maybe someone can help me out. I signed up for a free trial of MD a year or so ago. The trial ended, and now I can't seem to get around this at sign in, no matter what version or cracks I use. Anyone got a suggestion? I enjoyed using it during the trial and the Garment Maker modifier in 3DS Max is just not the same; I can't wrap my head around it.

Bushman3D
    Participant

@Rob have you blocked inbound and outbound on firewall?

Cassandre
    Participant

@whyme & @bushman2017 : Now, I'll definitively give it a shot!

PhantomF4
    Participant

@bushman2017 Yes. Blocked inbound and outbound and replaced files that the directions in the readme said to replace.
    I suppose I can just get better at Max or learn to use ZBrush.

Ethiopia
    Participant

@Rob,
    You'll likely have to root around in your Windows Registery since programs like to bury registration information there. Ask in the MD forum for a specific location in the registry and make up a bogus reason. CCleaner might also be able to locate and delete it AFTER you've uninstalled all versions of MD.

PhantomF4
    Participant

Excellent suggestion @not-hunter. I'll try that. Thanks!

Merlina
    Participant

Thanks so much for this. I'm just getting ready to start messing with the program and am happy to have some patterns etc., but how do you import them into the program, is that with these files or in the tutorials (I'm downloading the beginner and advanced set from here now). Or is this the tutorial they have on the site for "tracing" that I need? I'm assuming this upload does not include the actual garment files?

Also, am I correct to assume that if you use these assets to create an outfit, other than the textures maybe, you could sell them, right? Like there would be no way to know how you created garments I assume.

ADAM
    Participant

I may try this just so I can make some Jedi robes

Drazzilkniks
    Participant

@merlina yea you could feasibly sell them, with selling clothing though its more a case of not being the same or too similar to clothing already available rather than what you used to make yours (from what I understand of Daz and rendo anyway)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like