Does anyone know if Smith Micro Upgrade is always that low?

Home Page Forums ZoneGFX Announcements Does anyone know if Smith Micro Upgrade is always that low?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bot101
    Participant

Happy Holidays ZoneGFX community,
    Does anyone know if Smith Micro always offers the upgrade version at the low price of:
    $49.99 from as low as Poser 6 to Poser Pro 11.1?
    I've been getting many spammish popups and decided to go directly to Smith-Micro's website directly.
    Lo and Behold, the same popup is on their own site. I ran a test serial number and it said it would be a valid/legitimate upgrade. But before I go to the DAV thrift store and buy that $10 Poser 7SE I wanted to ask this community if that upgrade price has always been that low.
    It seems like a great deal - keeping in mind that Daz3d PRO is now free. Since I'm fairly new to the 3D world I thought I would ask as well as share (if that is a great bargain)
    I want to thank all those wonderful persons that contributed those models and photoshop items for Tomsk's Christmas 2017.

ADAM
    Participant

If youre new, Daz is free and upgrades are free.

Cant beat that. Also seems this sites new stuff is heavy into genesis.

Bot101
    Participant

Thank you @Adam, I did create a Daz3d account and have about 300 free items I've received so far directly from Daz3d themselves! December, the had Michael and Victoria. Last month Stephanie. This month they have a bundle that would normally cost $49.95 called a supersuit super hero content bundle. Although I've yet to make something more complicated than a human pretzel, I was inspired that my dragon did actually interact with the Michael character (both were free directly from Daze3d) Yup, poser doesn't like giving stuff away. I think Daz3d rotates their free-wares every two weeks.

ADAM
    Participant

As you probably found out, Daz will run Poser stuff way easier than Poser will run Daz. I started on Poser and was reluctant to change. When I came back to it, I started with Daz because it was an easy download. Im glad I did. It took about a week to be semi comfortable and im learning relatively quickly. Unless Poser pulls a BIG surprise out of a magic hat, Im not looking back.

ADAM
    Participant

Also G8 wears almost all my V4 clothes.

Download sickleyeilds "T" pose for G8.

Id link it but, im on my phone and thats difficult for me.

It works very well as a base template for fitting old stuff to G8.

Bot101
    Participant

@Adam, that is funny. My friend has the same problem with his ZoneGFX account. Until now the only thing he has been successful (by accident) was to add me as a friend and test a point transfer. He's too busy actually enjoying his Daz3d software. But like any artist, he refuses to let me see his work until he is done. Shout Out @Loco, or is it @Locololo
    Thank you @Adam for your inspiration.

ADAM
    Participant

https://sickleyield.deviantart.com/journal/Tutorial-Convert-Clothing-G3-to-G8-G8-to-G3-686682065

If letting others not see your work till its done means youre an artist then thats easy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘ZoneGFX Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like