Daz 4.10 beta, dForce & BVH ....

Home Page Forums General Chat Daz 4.10 beta, dForce & BVH ....

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Ethiopia
    Participant

Thanks to the ever so kind Gagi, the new beta and the DForce files are in the wild. Pirates are the nicest kind of people.
    E.

MikoWeb
    Participant

oki then...i can't see what turned wrong with your previous install. Anyhow...grab the +-1gb file (hum...4.10 64bits win is +-300Mb but thats not the point) could be the installation work fine offline after all.
    i Wish u luck and feel free to send some clips ! 😉

eelgoo

Yeah....I never go online via Studio...Both the Beta & the General Issue work fine for me.

🙂

Herecles
    Participant

Could you direct this fellow pirate on the right course to the links for gagi's new Daz beta and the DForce files?.

eelgoo
    Amber
    Participant

@ShadowDemonLord -
    OMG THANK YOU
    It was driving me NUTS!
    It's the actual DAZ v10 that I couldn't find, I figured if I had the appropriate filters selected, it would be available in Install manager.
    I just added it through my Cart, will be downloading shortly.
    I can't wait to fiddle with dForce and get some really nice dynamic renders.

EvilMonkey
    Participant

People that are interested in the addition of dforce may be interested in this little "tutorial" here from Sickleyield (although half of it went straight over my head). It seems like a very useful tool and the tutorial is a useful glimpse into Sickleyield's problem solving workflow ;).

EvilMonkey
    Participant

Sickleyields DA page also pointed me to look at this video by another artist and after watching it makes a lot more sense to me.

ShadowDemonLord
    Participant

Glad it helped Amber. Sadly I am still useless at weight nodes and pinning/rigging so my dforce experiments tend to explode. But getting better.

Really want to be able to get the ribbons in Morrigan Outfit to finally drape but they explode every time. If anyone wants to accepts the challenge let me know how you go.

SDL.

EvilMonkey
    Participant

Did you play with the weight maps as demonstrated in the video I posted above? I think the woman who made the video addresses the exact issue you're having but with a lace up shirt

ShadowDemonLord
    Participant

Sadly weight maps, weight nodes all a bit much for me at this stage of my daz career. Only been putting any serious effort into last 2-3 months so very much still a newbie. Funnily enough the lady in the video you posted, the creator of the Morrigan outfit. I should pop her a message re the ribbons as she has replied to me in the past.

But thanks for the reply, I will keep at it.

SDL.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like